Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um die Navigation auf unserer Website zu verbessern. Durch Weiternutzung unserer Seite stimmst du der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Details dazu und Einstellungsmöglichkeiten findest du in unseren Cookie-Richtlinien und unserer Datenschutzerklärung.Schließen

Neuer Standardmove 0.2 (englisch)

• tabcim68
      tabcim68
      Bronze
      Aus:

XXX (edited)

I get AcJc in the BB. UTG limps (bad player), UTG +1 raises (relatively wide here because he will try to isolate. SB calls, I just call.

Flop is Ks5h4c, great. I have a backdoor flush draw.

UTG checks, UTG+1 bets, SB folds, I call (possibly loose, but I like it still given the players in and the action thus far.). UTG calls.

Turn is 9c giving me a real flush draw.
      I check, UTG bets, UTG+1 folds. I call.

UTG is not very aggressive but capable of random weird bluffs.

The river is no help - Kh for a final board of

Ks 5h 4c 9c Kh. SO i have ace high. A bet here would be pointless because he is not folding any pair here. I guess he could call with a worse ace, but he would more likely raise with a worse hand and call with a better one. So I check and start to try and decide if I should call a river bet.

I couldnt believe it. He folded. My check must have been scary.

Let me say that again. I was out of position on the river with ace high in a decent size pot and checked, my opponent folded. hahahahahahahah. I guess I must have had the best hand, but who knows.

:D
  • 3 Antworten