Würde gern mal wieder bei Party was machen. Aber die sind anscheinend zu blöd mir zu helfen. Habe eine neue EMail-Adresse, keinen Zugriff mehr auf die Alte und mein Passwort vergessen. Schon nachgefragt, dann kam ne Standardantwort: Sie kennen meine EMailadresse nicht. Dann habe ich denen das Problem geschildert, es kam wieder die gleiche Antwort.
Steh auf dem Schlauch, hat einer nen Lösungsansatz ?!? DAAAAAAAANKE !!

Hier die Mails und Antwort: :facepalm:
--------------------
Hello.
Attention: Please read this mail carefully, so that not again send a completely dumb answer me.
I forgot my password and cant request unfortunately not new, because even my email address has changed.
Send me no more answer that you can not assign my email address. That's seems logical.
Would rather help me with a response that allows me to login again in my account.
My player names were: XXXXX and XXXXXe
My Name is XXXXXX from Hamburg.
I look forward to your reply.
Best wishes
--------------------------
Hi,

We want to help you but we were unable to bring up your account details with this email address. To get the best level of support and for us to help you, we suggest that you email us from the email address registered with us.

To change your email address, select 'My account' in the Lobby, and then click 'Change/validate email'. You can also log in to the My Account section via the website and select the 'Your profile' option, where you will be able to change your email address.

If this is your first time writing to us and you want to register and deposit, Call Us Now so we can help you start playing.

We look forward to seeing you play on our games.

Have fun and good luck.

Please note that if you are a solicitor or from the media you need to write to

info@bwinparty.com

Regards,

Customer Service
Have Fun. Gamble Responsibly