PartyCaption - big fonts & big color notes for PartyPoker

• LikeAA
      LikeAA
      Hinweis:
      PokerStrategy.com kann keine Verantwortung für die hier im Thread angebotene Software übernehmen.
      Wir sind nicht in der Entwicklung eingebunden und können damit für die Fehlerfreiheit und Zuverlässigkeit der angebotenen Software nicht garantieren.
      Das Benutzen der Software in diesem Thread erfolgt damit auf eure eigene Verantwortung.
      Edit by klausschreiber

-----------------------------------------

Hi, I am from Russian community.

PartyCaption topic in our community
  • 19 Antworten
    • LikeAA
      LikeAA
      New version - with betscript, autorebuy, hotkeys, auto timebank, etc.
    • WuerfelRudi
      WuerfelRudi
      Black
      Hallo,

bei mir gehen die Tische nach dem Öffnen direkt wieder zu. Gibt es auch eine andere Anleitung als nur die Russische ?

Rudi.
    • GrandeSmokio
      GrandeSmokio
      Black
      bei mir passiert das gleiche

tische werden sofort geschlossen, sobald das programm gestartet wird
    • LikeAA
      LikeAA
      You can try the program on playmoney tables or microstakes (up to 0.05$/0.10$ or $3 buy-in). All other tables in unregistered version will be automatically closed.

English support on 2+2.
    • GrandeSmokio
      GrandeSmokio
      Black
      looks petty good

just in case; where and how to buy? how much $? Lisence for how long? how many PC? What if party releases the new software?

thanks for your answers
    • LikeAA
      LikeAA
      Original von GrandeSmokio
      looks petty good

just in case; where and how to buy? how much $? Lisence for how long? how many PC? What if party releases the new software?

thanks for your answers
      PartyCaption v0.56

1. Options -> Registration info.
      2. $24.
      3,4. For this price, you get one activation code, which will use the program on one computer - on that, from which was obtained the PC code. Code is tied to the serial number of the hard drive, and when you change your computer, you will need to buy a new code (or put the old hard drive to a new computer).
      5. I do not know how much the new software will be different from what we have now. I will try to continue working on the program. Registered users will receive a new software version for free or at a discount.
    • GrandeSmokio
      GrandeSmokio
      Black
      added you in the com tool

please reply
    • GrandeSmokio
      GrandeSmokio
      Black
      thanks for your fast support again

i think i leave some feedback here in the forum so others can profit from the bugs i faced (and maybe also use the solutions)

so far everything works pretty fine (i tested the program with fast forward tables [@wpt])

but sometimes the betscript and the mouseweehl aint doing like they should (sometimes the scripted bet amount isnt placed in the betting window - seems to me like this happens more often in EP and MP [i play 6max) than in CO or BU. maybe open seats (4, or 5 players)at the table cause this? ). maybe you know this problem or it may help you finding a solution for that

additionally it seems that closing the poker client and starting it again causes some troubles to. i had it twice that partycaption didnt work after restarting the client. restarting partycaption didnt change anything. after restarting my pc everything worked fine again

besides the other functions i tested work very well; the note frames, the active player frame, auto timebank, disabling useless buttons, textes and shortcuts, auto-click options and so on

would be nice if you can tell me something about the bugs i found - maybe you are familiar with them

good work so far

best wishes
    • LikeAA
      LikeAA
      but sometimes the betscript and the mouseweehl aint doing like they should (sometimes the scripted bet amount isnt placed in the betting window - seems to me like this happens more often in EP and MP [i play 6max) than in CO or BU. maybe open seats (4, or 5 players)at the table cause this? ). maybe you know this problem or it may help you finding a solution for that
      I do not play fastforward and not thoroughly tested program there. I play on regular tables, and I have no such problems. Try to play on the regular tables and check whether the problem is.
      additionally it seems that closing the poker client and starting it again causes some troubles to. i had it twice that partycaption didnt work after restarting the client. restarting partycaption didnt change anything. after restarting my pc everything worked fine again
      Yes, this is a known problem. Sometimes the client does not entirely unloading from memory.
      If run the client again, then will two PartyGaming.exe processes in the task manager (WPT.exe for WPT).
      In this case PartyCaption may not work properly. If you kill the old process, then it will work fine.
    • GrandeSmokio
      GrandeSmokio
      Black
      thanks, i will try that
    • klausschreiber
      klausschreiber
      Bronze
      Hello LikeAA

Thanks for sharing your software. I added our disclaimer to your post.

Regards,
      klausschreiber
    • LikeAA
      LikeAA

link
    • Annuit20
      Annuit20
      Silber
      oh never mind that piece of softrware
      looks petty cool will give it a try
    • mrpeach
      mrpeach
      Bronze
      Hey LikeAA

I love your programm, but have a very annoying issue since yesterday. My
      color coded notes start flickering like crazy, whenever the player to act frame is over a colored note!

I have a pretty bad and old computer setup, so that might be the problem. But it only appears at player to act, so I dont want to change a whole lot because of it

You have any idea how i can get that to work?

thx
    • LikeAA
      LikeAA
      Original von mrpeach
      Hey LikeAA

I love your programm, but have a very annoying issue since yesterday. My
      color coded notes start flickering like crazy, whenever the player to act frame is over a colored note!

I have a pretty bad and old computer setup, so that might be the problem. But it only appears at player to act, so I dont want to change a whole lot because of it

You have any idea how i can get that to work?

thx
      Hi.
      Big color notes is the usual Party colored notes. PartyCaption only replaces the note image and makes it bigger.
      When they are small, they are also flickering, but it is not so noticeable. In fact Party client draws it, not PartyCaption, and nothing I can do about it. On a fast computer, it looks better.
    • mrpeach
      mrpeach
      Bronze
      Hi LikeAA,

some features dont work anymore since the update from yesterday, color notes, hide balance in lobby etc.

Can I fix this myself?

thx
    • mrpeach
      mrpeach
      Bronze
      bump?
    • GrandeSmokio
      GrandeSmokio
      Black
      bei mir läuft noch alles peach.

benutz aber auch noch die 0.56 version.

vielleicht mit der einfach probieren?
    • LikeAA
      LikeAA
      Original von mrpeach
      Hi LikeAA,

some features dont work anymore since the update from yesterday, color notes, hide balance in lobby etc.

Can I fix this myself?

thx

PartyCaption v0.65a

link