Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um die Navigation auf unserer Website zu verbessern. Durch Weiternutzung unserer Seite stimmst du der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Details dazu und Einstellungsmöglichkeiten findest du in unseren Cookie-Richtlinien und unserer Datenschutzerklärung.Schließen

[NL] [BRC] Gidid has ambitious goals

• Gidid56
      Gidid56
      Gold
      Moin from Hamburg,

I am Gidid, 21, study M.sc. Nanoscience and work as a croupier.
      My goal is to teach my self autodidactically the knowledge for NL25, earn the following amount and subsequently pay a professional coach to crack NL100+ in the long term.

I purchased two WQHD-panels for my poker career (i will make some pics - when I find the time to clean my desk :f_cool: ). The resolution is high enough to tile 12 tables on one screen - on the second one I usually display my preflop charts, poker tracker and hand reviews.

initial BR: $42.88
      targert BR: $1625.42

The rocky road:
      • NL2 until $125
      • NL5 until $250
      • NL10 until $750
      • NL25 until the finish line

on Pokerstars.eu SH

Important mindset: to make myself independent of the outcome of my sessions, I shouldn't have any expectations regarding the profit. A successful session is one that improves my decision making process in the long term. Poker is only one skill among others that I want to master. Therefore I dedicate my daily time to different areas (e.g. fitness, university, languages, social skills, ...) as well. Consequently a failure in one area won't affect myself much.

Goals for July:
      daily 2-4 h Poker, thereof 2/3 practice and 1/3 theory
      after 45 min of Poker follow at least 15 min rest. 3h a day are the maximum (therefore 4 sessions).
      At the end of the day, I regard the hand histories of the biggest pots and post the most critical one in the forum.
      mode: 3-tabling NL2 Zoom
      days off: one day ahead of an exam

current BR: $55.68

results since 01.07.2015:
  • 4 Antworten