[BRC] Gidid has ambitious goals

• Gidid56
      Gidid56
      Platin
      Moin from Hamburg,

I am Gidid, 21, study M.sc. Nanoscience and work as a croupier.
      My goal is to teach my self autodidactically the knowledge for NL25, earn the following amount and subsequently pay a professional coach to crack NL100+ in the long term.

I purchased two WQHD-panels for my poker career (i will make some pics - when I find the time to clean my desk :f_cool: ). The resolution is high enough to tile 12 tables on one screen - on the second one I usually display my preflop charts, poker tracker and hand reviews.

initial BR: $42.88
      targert BR: $1625.42

The rocky road:
      • NL2 until $125
      • NL5 until $250
      • NL10 until $750
      • NL25 until the finish line

on Pokerstars.eu SH

Important mindset: to make myself independent of the outcome of my sessions, I shouldn't have any expectations regarding the profit. A successful session is one that improves my decision making process in the long term. Poker is only one skill among others that I want to master. Therefore I dedicate my daily time to different areas (e.g. fitness, university, languages, social skills, ...) as well. Consequently a failure in one area won't affect myself much.

Goals for July:
      daily 2-4 h Poker, thereof 2/3 practice and 1/3 theory
      after 45 min of Poker follow at least 15 min rest. 3h a day are the maximum (therefore 4 sessions).
      At the end of the day, I regard the hand histories of the biggest pots and post the most critical one in the forum.
      mode: 3-tabling NL2 Zoom
      days off: one day ahead of an exam

current BR: $55.68

results since 01.07.2015:
  • 4 Antworten