WICHTIG: NL und PartyPoints

• Sleyde
      Sleyde
      Black
      Hi,

ich habe mal eine standard mail vorbereitet für alle, die zu faul sind, selber eine zu schreiben. Es geht um die unfaire Verteilung von PartyPoints gegenüber fixed limit Spielern. Wenn euch ein Teil nicht gefällt, könnt ihr natürlich ßnderungen vornehmen, hauptsache der Inhalt kommt rüber und die machen mal was!

Dear PartyPoker employee,

There is a topic concerning the distribution of PartyPoints I would like to talk about with you.

As you may have already noticed for every 20 raked hands played on NL $.10/.25 to $1/2 one earns 4 PartyPoints. First of all, NL $.10/.25 is not comparable to NL $1/2. As a consequence, playing on NL $1/2 should lead to earning far more PartyPoints than NL $.10/.25. Secondly, a player, suppose he plays NL $1/2, earns as much PartyPoints for every 20 raked hands as a $.50/1 fixed limit player. Recall: standard buy-in for NL $1/2 is $200 and for $.50/1 $25. Moreover, a player who plays NL $1/2 produces much more rake than a player who plays $.50/1. Therefore, a NL $1/2 player also should earn more PartyPoints. Meanwhile, on the $5/10 fixed limit tables a player earns 12 PartyPoints every 20 raked hands. That is triple as much as a NL $1/2 player does and - in my opinion - these limits are comparable to each other.

I think the distribution of PartyPoints is unfair for No Limit players and I consider playing on PokerStars since they have a much more better distribution of their frequent player points which makes it much more profitable to play at their site.

I hope this email helps you to recognize the problem and to - obviously - solve it.

Yours sincerely,

xxxx
  • 18 Antworten