Connection Lost während SnG - die Lösung

• pit52
      pit52
      Bronze
      Hallo allerseits,

ich habe während des immensen connection problems ein SnG gespielt und ich war Chipleader der letzten drei Spieler. Also in the money. PartyPoker hatte meinen Buy-In eingezogen und ich hatte von dem Geld nix mehr gesehen. Ich schrieb eine eMail:

Dear PartyPokerTeam,

I'm very angry about that incident you've had with (german) connections. Nearly every German had been disconnected 30 minutes ago. I was disconnected, too.

I was playing a $33 NL Sit and Go tourney. There were only 3 Players left, and I was the Chipleader (see screenshot below).

I cannot accept that my Buy-In of $33 is taken by you. The third place in that tourney would have won $60 (of a total $300).

Please refund a minimum of one third (because 3 players were left) of $300 to my account, or I have to change to another OnlinePokerProvider like PokerStars.

I am sending you a screenshot I have taken when I was waiting for my action to be done (which ended in that german connection problem). I am also sending you the HandHistory logfiles that indicate the correct process.

Sincerly Yours,
      XXX

Als Antwort kamen noch am gleichen Abend eine Antworten:

Dear PS_Spades,

We apologize for the disruption you encountered at tournament #24829786, and are sorry the tournament was not completed properly.

We have refunded your Account with $103 and a Free Roll if you were using one.
      The refund amount was derived after dividing the remaining tournament prize pool amongst players who were left in the tournament plus the tournament fee.
      Click on the link below
      http://www.partypoker.com/games/disconnection_policy/index.html for details about our tournament settlement policy. Tell a friend about PartyPoker.com and earn $50. Your friend will get $25. Click http://secure.partypoker.com/tell_a_friend/index.html for more details. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our Customer Care Department is open 24/7 and we look forward to serving you.

Sincerely,

PartyPoker.com Team

Das Geld ist mittlerweile auf meinem Account gelandet.
  • 2 Antworten