PartyPoker-Account closen

• Mandalor
      Mandalor
      Bronze
      Sagt mal habt ihr ähnliche Probleme mit dem PartyPoker-Support gehabt? ich verzweifle langsam und weiß nicht weiter. Vielleicht kann mir jemand von euch helfen.
      Ich zeige euch mal die Emails zwischen dem Support und mir bisher (von unten nach oben lesen):

Dear Partypoker-Support-Team,

I don't know what to do further. I am right now replying from the email-address Nachhilfelehrer@gmail.com (once again) and I want you to close the account "Mandalor85".
      Please close my account.

Regards,
      Martin Eichner

>Dear Martin,
      >
      >Thank you for contacting us.
      >
      >The information requested has been sent to the email address >registered with us. Please ensure all future correspondence is sent >from the registered email address of your account.
      >
      >To check the email address registered in your account:
      >
      >1. Click on "My Account" tab on the top of the Lobby.
      >2. Now select "My Account" option from the drop down menu and >choose "Your Profile" option. The email address will be listed on this >page.
      >
      >This is a security measure to safeguard the account specific >information of our players.
      >
      >We thank you for your support and co-operation in this regard.
      >
      >Sudheer
      >PartyPoker Customer Care

---------------------------------------------------------------
      >Dear PartyPoker-Support-Team,
      >
      >I am very sorry to bug you with this issue. I think I might have found >the problem. I registered with the email address >nachhilfelehrer@gmail.com while gmail is short for googlemail, the >address you will see as sent from. This is the exact same email-adress.
      >I hope this solves our problem.

>Best regards,
      >Martin Eichner

2006/6/16, Martin Eichner <nachhilfelehrer@googlemail.com>:
      Dear PartyPoker-Support-Team

According to my profile on PartyPoker (I looked it up the way you wanted me to) is nachhilfelehrer@gmail.com , the address I'm replying you from.
      I will also send you a screenshot from the "My profile"-section on your website, confirming that it is indeed the email adress I registered with. If, however, you have different data in your database, please give me the email-adress I'm supposed to reply with.
      Thank you for your help so far.

Best regards,
      Martin Eichner

2006/6/16, info@partypoker.com < info@partypoker.com>:
      Dear Martin,

Unfortunately the email address that you have written to us from does not match with the email address of the account concerned (Mandalor85). Incase you want to have your account closed, it is important that you write to us from the email address registered with that particular account, for security reasons.

Yugandhard
      PartyPoker Customer Care

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      PartyPoker, WPC Productions Limited, 711 Europort, Gibraltar

--Original Message--
      Date: 2006-06-16 10:39
      To: "support@partypoker.com " < support@partypoker.com>
      Subject: Re: Response from PartyPoker.com [#5344775]

Dear PartyPoker.com-Support-Team,

I am sorry to say, that I gave you the wrong account information. My Account
      is named "Mandalor85" and not like I further stated "Mandalor2k5". I was
      unsure of how you define "inactive", therefore didn't log in and wasn't sure
      of how my account was named.
      This is the email address I registered with and I hope you can delete my
      account now.
      I appreciate your effort and hope you can help me on this matter.

Regards,
      Martin Eichner

2006/6/16, support@partypoker.com <support@partypoker.com>:
      >
      > Dear Martin,
      >
      > In this regard, I request you to write back to me with the email address
      > registered with your account. To check the email address registered in your
      > account:
      >
      > 1. Click on 'My Account' tab on the top of the Lobby.
      > 2. Now select 'My Account' option from the drop down menu and
      > choose 'Your Profile' option. The email address will listed on this
      > page.
      >
      > This is a security measure to safeguard any information specific to your
      > account.
      >
      > Yugandhard
      > PartyPoker Customer Care
      >
      >
      > -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      > PartyPoker, WPC Productions Limited, 711 Europort, Gibraltar
      >
      >
      > --Original Message--
      > From: purerskill@googlemail.com
      > Date: 2006-06-16 08:30
      > To: support@partypoker.com
      > Subject: please delete my account[#5344775]
      >
      > Dear PartyPoker Support Team,
      >
      > For private reasons - which I do not want to specify further - I would
      > like
      > to close my inactive PartyPoker account "Mandalor2k5".
      >
      > Thank you very much,
      > Martin Eichner
      >
  • 2 Antworten
    • Mandalor
      Mandalor
      Bronze
      So ich hab jetzt die Mail-Adresse im Profil geändert und den Spaß nochmal von Vorne begonnen und siehe da:

This is to inform you that your account has now been closed. It means that you will not be able to login, make deposits or be able to play on PartyPoker.com.
      Bedeutet close hier delete? Und heißt das ich kann mir jetzt einen neuen Account mit dem ps.de code erstellen?
    • Korn
      Korn
      Bronze
      Original von Mandalor
      So ich hab jetzt die Mail-Adresse im Profil geändert und den Spaß nochmal von Vorne begonnen und siehe da:

This is to inform you that your account has now been closed. It means that you will not be able to login, make deposits or be able to play on PartyPoker.com.
      Bedeutet close hier delete? Und heißt das ich kann mir jetzt einen neuen Account mit dem ps.de code erstellen?
      So ist es =)