überbrückungsVIPdeal

• 31 Antworten
    • Korn
      Korn
      Bronze
      Die Frage kann ich dir leider nicht beantworten, aber ich empfehle euch allen folgende Methode:

Sendet eine Email an vip@partypoker.com und meckert was das Zeug hält bzw droht ein wenig die Seite zu wechseln. Darauf folgt in der Regel ein guter Reload Bonus.
    • klabauter
      klabauter
      Bronze
      hab ich schon;

wollte nur mal wissen ob ihr mehr wisst, da ihr ja gespräche mit pp geführt habt; naja, werd nochmal ein mail an pp schreiben
    • StarsAbove
      StarsAbove
      Black
      kann einer der so ne mail geschrieben hat mal bitte den text hier reinkopieren :) ?
    • SlannesH
      SlannesH
      Black
      Hier nen Gespräch zwischen mir und den VIP Typen, sprangen immerhin 200 bugs raus (von unten nach oben lesen) :

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for contacting us.

I am writing to reiterate that PartyPoker does not, and will not offer 'rake back', even through affiliates. What we do offer is player club points, which give you the chance to earn much more than you could with a rake back promotion. If you are a regular player on either live ring games or on tournaments you will quickly accumulate lots of these, which you can then use to enter our free tournaments and special events and also use them to purchase items from our merchandise section of our web site. Details of these tournaments can be found on our news and events page on our web site, I will add the links for these pages below. Party Points are also highly featured in our VIP promotions each month in various ways!

As a good will gesture, I have added two separate transactions to your account. One is for $100 which is restriction free and has been added to your real money account, and the second is a bonus amount of $100 in to your bonus account. You will be required to play 500 raked hands within 30 days in order to satisfy the conditions and move the money to your real money account.

I have sent your concern to a manager who will evaluate the account and see if there is a solution to this problem that will satisfy both parties. Please allow a few days for a response.

Thank you for your patients whilst we deal with this matter.

Kind Regards
      Rachel
      PartyPoker Customer Care

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      PartyPoker, WPC Productions Limited, 711 Europort, Gibraltar

--Original Message--
      Date: 2006-06-21 19:37
      To: vip@partypoker.comvip@partypoker.com
      An: slannesh@gmx.de
      Betreff: Response from PartyPoker.com VIP Club [#5365946]

> Dear Daniel,
      >
      > Thank you for contacting us.
      >
      > Whilst we sympathize with your concerns we do not have any other bonus
      > promotions available right now.
      >
      > Please be assured that as soon as new offers are introduced you will be
      > informed either by email or a login pop-up.
      >
      > Aurelie
      > PartyPoker Customer Care
      >
      > -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      > PartyPoker, WPC Productions Limited, 711 Europort, Gibraltar
      >
      > --Original Message--
      > From: SlannesH@gmx.de
      > Date: 2006-06-21 12:55
      > To: vip@partypoker.com
      > Subject: Re: Response from PartyPoker.com VIP Club [#5365946]
      >
      > Hi.
      >
      > I told you that i produce over 6500$ rake per month, and you offer me a
      > 100$ bonus? Maybe it sounds rude, but this must be a joke. This is a 1,5%
      > bonus.... compare it with the 30% i would receive on other sites and image
      > what i?m thinking right now.
      >
      > Regards
      >
      >
      > -------- Original-Nachricht --------
      > Datum: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 16:05:45 -0400 (EDT)
      > Von: vip@partypoker.com
      > An: slannesh@gmx.de
      > Betreff: Response from PartyPoker.com VIP Club [#5365946]
      >
      > > Dear Daniel,
      > >
      > > Thank you for contacting us.
      > >
      > > We do not have details about the next VIP promotion so far.
      > >
      > > Be sure, you will be informed by pop-ups or email as soon as the
      > > information will be available.
      > >
      > > In the meantime, we would like to offer you a 20% Deposit Bonus up to a
      > > maximum of $100 on your next deposit.
      > >
      > > This is a release-restricted bonus. You will be required to play 5 times
      > > the bonus amount in raked hands within 30 days of your deposit (using
      > your
      > > checking account). Please write us back when making your deposit and we
      > will
      > > do the rest.
      > >
      > > To accumulate raked hands, just participate in hands (any live game, any
      > > limit) where a rake is taken. The 'buy-in' of a tournament, does not
      > > contribute to your accumulated raked hands.
      > >
      > > For more information about our rake structure please check out the
      > > following link from our website:
      > >
      > >
      > http://www.partypoker.com/how_to_play/using_our_software/rake_and_blind.html
      > >
      > > Aurelie
      > > PartyPoker Customer Care
      > >
      > >
      > -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      > > PartyPoker, WPC Productions Limited, 711 Europort, Gibraltar
      > >
      > > --Original Message--
      > > From: SlannesH@gmx.de
      > > Date: 2006-06-21 12:29
      > > To: vip@partypoker.com
      > > Subject: VIP Deal[#5365946]
      > >
      > > Hi.
      > >
      > > I see that you dont have any good offers or deals for VIP availeble
      > right
      > > now and i want to ask when there will be next cash promotion. I produced
      > > over 6500$ Rake last month (quite much, isn?t it?), and over 4000 in
      > this
      > > month until now.... and i want some of the cash back. Otherwise i have
      > to look
      > > for another site (there are plenty of sites offering 30% or more
      > > Rakeback.... i dont want to think about how much money i "lost" playing
      > on your
      > > site).
      > >
      > > Regards
    • betout
      betout
      Black
      hmm der support kann englisch? und sogar ganze (nicht nur sätze, sonder sogar) absätze verfassen? und sogar mit relevanz zu deiner frage? das war mir neu, nicht schlecht. =)
    • Wurzel
      Wurzel
      Bronze
      lol, so is richtig :]
    • XeroX
      XeroX
      Black
      peng peng peng

Hello VIP Team,

i am kind of missing a new VIP offer. Lately i can only remember one Accelerator-alike bonus, but thats it. Some little reloads, but definitively not as much as you promised us. I think it is a real big difference between playing for a 1000$ bonus and not. I want to stay at Partypoker because of these great deals, but if you don't offer me some, i really will change the site. Other sites offer me 30% rakeback and with me producing over 5000$ rake every month, THATS a hell lot of money ladies and gentlemen. I really want to see some new offer within the next week, else i can easily press the cashout button.

Regardsi
    • Cyfron
      Cyfron
      Bronze
      Dear Klaus,

With regards to your email I can assure you that there have been VIP and non VIP bonuses and promotion over the last 2 months.

You were targeted for the points builder promotion which ran from the 27th April until 10th may which was to earn 2070 regular players club points for a bonus of ****, As you over achieved your target you received a bonus of *** which was added to your account on the 12th May 2006.

You were also targeted for our most recent promotion which gave players the chance to win a WSOP seat if they earned 25000 regular players club points from 9th-15th June. (LoL!!)

As soon as the next VIP promotion is ready you will be notified by email and post login pop so please keep a look out for these in the near future.

kind regards

Diane
      PartyPoker Customer Care
      --------

Da sieht man wie es PP interessiert ...
    • klabauter
      klabauter
      Bronze
    • Sleyde
      Sleyde
      Black
      jaja, sowas haben wir gerne,,, freiwillig kein geld rausrücken,aber wenn man druck macht, mal schnell bissl geld auf den acc packen ,,, bevor jetzt alle eine mail schreiben, sollte sie vllt einfach einen regulären bonus machen? aber ne ,,, geiz lässt grüßen
    • HillBilly
      HillBilly
      Bronze
      Der Bonus von Slannes ist ja wohl immernoch lächerlich.
      200$ für das was er produziert hat.

LOL
    • Mr.Q
      Mr.Q
      Bronze
      Hi Partypoker VIP Team,

I see that you dont have any good offers or deals for VIP available
      right now and i want to ask when there will be next cash promotion. I produced over 2000$ Rake last month (quite much, isn't it?), and almost 1000$ in this month until now, although i am already playing quite often at other pages..
      I would really like to get some of this cash back, because other pages are offering me up to 35% Rakeback!
      I am sure I'll produce way over 2k Rake each month at Partypoker, if i wouldnt play at other pages that often, and 35% of 2k are 700$ !! each month !!!!
      And not getting any kind of Rakeback at partypoker, neither any deals it is really hard to keep playing at your side if I know that i would get more than 700$ each month back for sure at other pages...

U should really think about offering Rakeback, or way more deals or u will lose many of your new customers, and probably also many of our community
      " pokerstrategy.de "..

Regards
      Andy~

Anfang von Slannesh mehr oder weniger kopiert :)
      Mal schauen was für ne Antwort kommen wird...
    • ScHnibL0r
      ScHnibL0r
      Black
      Original von HillBilly
      Der Bonus von Slannes ist ja wohl immernoch lächerlich.
      200$ für das was er produziert hat.

LOL

sonst haben alle 0,0 bekommen....
    • Mr.Q
      Mr.Q
      Bronze
      Dear Andreas,

When we have an offer for you, you will receive a Pop Up when you log into your account. We will also send you an e-mail with all the terms and conditions of the Offer.

Party Poker do not offer Rake Back. Please be patient, the offer will reflect your game play.

Thank you for choosing us as your on line Gaming Site!

Joyce
      PartyPoker Customer Care

Lachhaft.........
    • Sebastian
      Sebastian
      Bronze
      Original von SlannesH

Dear Daniel,

I am writing to reiterate that PartyPoker does not, and will not offer 'rake back', even through affiliates. What we do offer is player club points, which give you the chance to earn much more than you could with a rake back promotion.
      > > Regards
      Glaubt die alte selber was sie da schreibt?^^
      Obwohl sie hat ja recht, wenn du nen xxxk VIPfreeroll gewinnst ist das schon mehr als Rakeback. Aber was ist mit den anderen 10k leuten die bei dem freeroll mitspielen und nicht gewinnen?

Die kriegen wohl nix! ;)
    • timoK
      timoK
      Bronze
    • Jayston
      Jayston
      Black
      Original von timoK
      Schreibt alle an den Party Merchandise Shop, dass ihr Bücher und CDs haben wollt, und sie deshalb Amazon Gutscheine in den Shop aufnehmen sollen. Die Gutscheine lassen sich auf ebay (.com) sehr gut verkaufen. Wenigstens ein bisschen Geld und immer noch besser als der 7te I-Pot
      Mal ne Frage: Warum verkauft ihr die I Pods nicht auf Ebay? Bringen die da zu wenig ein? Ich meine die müssten dort für nen ordentlichen Preis zu verticken sein? Und wenn man 2-3 Ipods den Monat versteigert gibt das auch ein paar Hundert Euro....
    • krong
      krong
      Och son paar I-Pods anner Wand sehen doch schnuckelig aus... =)
    • ozoon
      ozoon
      Bronze
      Original von Sleyde
      jaja, sowas haben wir gerne,,, freiwillig kein geld rausrücken,aber wenn man druck macht, mal schnell bissl geld auf den acc packen ,,, bevor jetzt alle eine mail schreiben, sollte sie vllt einfach einen regulären bonus machen? aber ne ,,, geiz lässt grüßen
      hmm da sag ich nur noch, geiz ist geil