Action Poker - Ja spinnen die?

• Pokerboydd
      Pokerboydd
      Bronze
      Ich hoffe mal, ich darf das hier Posten, is ja keine Partnerseite, aber gibt ja auch keine andere aus diesem Netzwerk.

Kurzfassung: Ich hab auf Action Poker eingezahlt, nich viel, das Geld tut mir nich weh, hab in ca. 100 Cashgame Händen und einem Heads Up Tourney die BR verdreifacht und wollte dann auscashen, weil die Software mir nich zusagt.

Das war wohl zuviel der Gewinnmitnahme von Action Poker, und ich bekam die erste mail:

Dear Player,

In processing your payout request from ActionPoker, we noticed to a pattern of play in your account that may indicate a breach of our Terms and Conditions. Based on this pattern, we are conducting an investigation to determine if there has been any fraudulent activity. Meanwhile, your account has been temporarily disabled and any payouts suspended.

The patterns we are concerned with include the apparent transferring of funds to your account from another member through your game play with Iam on June 14. To reactivate your account, we will need the following:
      --An explanation of the play and of your association with this player.
      --A completed, signed Action Teller Security Form (attached).

The documents can be scanned and attached to your reply e-mail or they can be faxed to my attention at 1-866-587-5978. You may, for security purposes, blank out the middle 8 digits of the card.

Your account will remain on hold until the above information has been received and your hand history is reviewed by one of our experts. Upon receipt of the requested data and the review, we will determine if your account can be reopened as quickly as possible.

We look forward to your reply.

Ok, ich hab also colludet, is ja auch einfach auf ner Seite wo keiner spielt jemanden zu kennen. Ja spinnen die?

Meine Antwort:

Hi

a) NONE of the players at Action Poker is known to me, I have no contact
      to ANY other player, and there is NO chance that there is any fraudulent
      behaviour

b) an attachment to your mail is missing, so there's nothing I can fill
      out or send back

c) please tell me mre about the "patterns" you think you have noticed.

regards

Mal abwarten, die Antwort folgte einige Zeit Später:

Dear Markus.

Thank you kindly for contacting Action Poker Network.

I just reactivated your account.

Please check the following hands and please provide an explanation on why the other username raised the bet and then folded when the flop was not even on the table.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding on this matter.

Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Na nun wirds endlich konkret, da schau ich doch mal nach was ich böses getan hab... scheinbar alles Hände ausm Headsup Match.

585818196:
      NL Headsup Tourney, 15$30$
      Hero is SB, Hero bets 75$, BB folds

585818141:
      Hero is SB, Hero bets 75$, BB folds

585818134:
      Hero is BB, SB calls 15$, Hero raises 90$, SB folds

Ok, den rest brauch ich mir nimmer anschauen.

Meine Antwort:
      Excuse me, but what the Hell is going on here?

All these Hands have been played in a Heads Up Tourney. And in nearly every hand you mentioned (to be honest, I haven't looked at all of them) either my Opponent had to pay the small blind and folded (obviously because he had no good hand) or he was in the BigBlind and folded to my Raise (with the same reason).

Is it a duty on Action Poker to Pay and see the flop headsup even if you have total trash in your Hand?

You can't be serious.

I suggest that you IMEDIATLY credit my money to neteller (as requested by me), because all your reproofs are completely nonsense.

regards,

Ja hats denen reingeregnet, haben die keine Ahnung von Poker, oder wolln die mich leveln?

...to be continued
  • 33 Antworten
    • Annuit20
      Annuit20
      Bronze
      Hey der Chef von Action Poker will auch mal in Urlaub :D
    • Kamator
      Kamator
      Bronze
      Krass :)

Dort ist das Anschauen des Flops Pflicht :) Und das bei so einer renommierten Seite :P
    • Pokerboydd
      Pokerboydd
      Bronze
      Das ende der Geschichte:

Operations Deparment schrieb:
      > Dear Player.
      >
      > Thank you kindly for contacting Action Poker Network again.

I had no other coice, because you banned me.

>
      > We are certainly just following security procedures in order to sort out
      > this situation.

Then better refine your procedures, or let them refine by somebody who has a understanding of poker. Should I be afraid that my account is banned every time I fold before the flop when having paid the Big Blind?

>
      > That is the reason I reactivated your account and provided you with the
      > hand numbers involved in this investigation.
      >
      > We apologize for any inconvenience but once again we hope you understand
      > we are just following standard security procedures.

I give a damn to your apologies! I understand the need of such procedures, security is verry important, but your procedures suck, they are completely wothless.

>
      > Your account is in good standings and the payment will be processed as
      > soon as possible.

Process the payment immediatly and rest assured that you'll never EVER see me again on your Site.
      No wonder that you have nearly no players, you'r just COMPLETE unprofessional.

>
      > Thank you for your cooperation and understanding on this matter.

No need for Thanks, becaus I have absoluteley NO understanding.

>
      > Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to
      > contact us back.
      >
      >
      >
      > Best regards,
      > Rod Lewis
      > Risk Management
      > operations@actionpokernetwork.com <mailto:operations@actionpokernetwork.com>
      > Operations Team
    • MajorBullfrog
      MajorBullfrog
      Bronze
      erst geld bei neteller haben, dann beleidigen :D
    • Pokerboydd
      Pokerboydd
      Bronze
      Original von MajorBullfrog
      erst geld bei neteller haben, dann beleidigen :D
      Naja, wie gesagt, zum antesten der Seite war das Geld schon abgeschrieben als ich's eingezahlt hab, von daher...
    • RatofDeath
      RatofDeath
      Bronze
      Ich hoff sie drücken dir auf deine Antwortmail nicht was rein.. :( Hätte auch erst geantwortet, wenn ich das Geld auf meinem Neteller Acc gehabt hätte.

Aber echt, geht ja mal gar nicht was die da treiben Oo

lol, sie frieren den Acc ein weil du in einem HU gefoldet hast preflop, das muss man sich mal auf der Zunge zergehen lassen. :D
    • Midas
      Midas
      Bronze
      Immerhin haben sie geantwortet. PS.de würde das Problem wohl aussitzen wollen ...
    • hooni
      hooni
      Bronze
      lol echt siq ^^
    • Holly20
      Holly20
      Global
      haben ja ,mal auf einer Konkurenz seite von PS.de masssig geld verschenkt, glaube 50 K an 1000 leute, irgendwie muss das bei der geringen anzahl an spielern wieder eingeholt werden :) ( oder du hast diesen 50 $ fishen zuviel abenommen die kein BRM spielen können )
    • sanjaner
      sanjaner
      Bronze
      hatte auf Absolut mal ne geile Geschichte, bekam nen Bonus und cashte irgendwann aus. Dann 6Monate später wieder eingecasht (wollte Geld von MB zu Neteller verschieben)... und auf einma war da ne Cashout restriction drauf... musste dann 2000 Hände spielen um auscashen zu können. Total krank
    • JohnnyRico
      JohnnyRico
      Bronze
      Original von RatofDeath
      lol, sie frieren den Acc ein weil du in einem HU gefoldet hast preflop, das muss man sich mal auf der Zunge zergehen lassen. :D
      nene, weil sein gegner gefoldet hat :D

zu geil das ganze.. :P
    • ZarvonBar
      ZarvonBar
      Original von sanjaner
      hatte auf Absolut mal ne geile Geschichte, bekam nen Bonus und cashte irgendwann aus. Dann 6Monate später wieder eingecasht (wollte Geld von MB zu Neteller verschieben)... und auf einma war da ne Cashout restriction drauf... musste dann 2000 Hände spielen um auscashen zu können. Total krank
      Das ist jetzt aber gar nicht so ungewöhnlich, hat Party z.B. in ähnlicher Form auch. Geldwäsche und so.
    • NoBoGeR
      NoBoGeR
      Bronze
      heißt ja nicht umsonst "Action" poker, dort ist flop ansehen Pflicht :P
    • sanjaner
      sanjaner
      Bronze
      Original von ZarvonBar
      Original von sanjaner
      Das ist jetzt aber gar nicht so ungewöhnlich, hat Party z.B. in ähnlicher Form auch. Geldwäsche und so.
      Nee, eben nicht! Ich hatte beim ersten mal 50$ von nem Affiliate bekommen und darauf war noch ne Cashout restriction Ich war beim Einzahlen wie ich dann erfahren habe bei 479 von 2500 raked Hands....
      Scheinabr haben sie's beim 1.Mal nicht geschnallt
    • funkphenomena
      funkphenomena
      Bronze
      kann kaum glauben was ich da lese. KRIMINELL.
      worldwide instant ban.
    • RatofDeath
      RatofDeath
      Bronze
      Original von JohnnyRico
      Original von RatofDeath
      nene, weil sein gegner gefoldet hat :D

zu geil das ganze.. :P
      Oh, stimmt! Das ist ja noch ne geilere Begründung. :D
    • Pokerboydd
      Pokerboydd
      Bronze
      Ok, Geld is auf neteller angekommen, das wars dann mit den Pfeiffen.
    • gogcam
      gogcam
      Bronze
      Zu geile Geschichte :heart: :heart:
    • Blutschwein
      Blutschwein
      Bronze
      großes kino, sollten wir doch alle mal hin ;)