*close*

• raggae
      raggae
      Bronze
      hi leute.
      ich brauch nen report für englisch am montag. hab nich wirklich lsut den selber zu schreiben. thema is egal. muss so 3-5 seiten lang sein.
      bezahl gerne 20$.

wäre super wenn einer einen alten hat den er mir schicken kann. werd jetz selber anfangen einen zu schreiben, aber vielelicht meldet sich ja in den nächsten stunden einer von euch.

danke
  • 7 Antworten
    • hooni
      hooni
      Bronze
      20$?? o.O ^^
    • raggae
      raggae
      Bronze
      naja für nen paar zettel die bei euch eh nur rumliegen is das doch ok oder? bezhal auch 30$. :-D
      schonmal gut verhandelt von dir ^^
    • Jaymalic
      Jaymalic
      Bronze
      wie Thema egal?

//e: Hab doch keine tollen Aufsätze mehr von mir... vielleicht liegt es daran, dass ich nie welche hatte? :D
    • raggae
      raggae
      Bronze
      naja thema egal. nehm alles. haben da keine vorgaben. die will nur sehn ob wir es verstanden haben einen report zu schreiben :-D

essay mussten wir schon schreiben. hab ich schnell selber gemacht. doch jetz fehlt mir die lust.
    • raggae
      raggae
      Bronze
      also hat hier keiner was rumliegen und will bissl kohle haben. hm.. shit

muss ich den scheiß wirklich noch selber machen.
    • hendr1k
      hendr1k
      Bronze
      bis wann muss das denn fertig sein?

Toronto FCP Party Trip Report

Wow, what a crazy week this has been for me. I learned late Sunday night that I had gotten an invitation to the FCP party in Toronto. Unfortunately, my license was still listed as suspended due to this whole parking ticket issue I got into with the Atlantic City Municipal Court. I was at my mom's house which is about a 45 minute drive from AC. So I had to drive all the way down there and pay the ticket: $84. I then had to drive back to my home DMV and pay $100 to restore my license. As soon as I got that taken care of I was off for Toronto. My friend Raj was supposed to come with me but bailed at the last minute.

I left NJ around 4 pm. I had to stop several times for gas and food but I pretty much drove non-stop. I reached the border around 11:30 pm. When I pulled up to customs I was faced with a barrage of questions which I was completely unprepared for. I must have sounded like a big idiot to the woman. She asked where I was going, I said Toronto. She asked me why I was going.. I stuttered a bit and said, umm a party. She asked who I knew... no one. She let me threw eventually and the answer to the last question would soon change.

After getting lost around the Toronto area for about 2 hours, I finally arrived at my hotel at 2 am. I logged onto the FCP site for a little bit and then went to bed. Tuesday, I woke up around 11 am and took a walk around the downtown area. I was really impressed with Toronto in general. It seemed like a very trendy city that had a very diverse population. I ate at my favorite Canadian fast food place, Harvey's. At about 5 pm I got in touch with MarionSauce who was with bdc30 (Brent) and we decided to meet up at the Eaton Centre. We walked around there for a while until it was time to head over to the Hard Rock.

There was a pretty long line for the party and damn was it cold. Once we got into the party, we were given a FCP hat, a drink ticket, and a raffle ticket. I got right to drinking and eventually Daniel was introduced to the crowd to make his announcement. Afterwards, they ran what was basically a 7 table double shootout. My number was called and I got to play. My table was playin insanely tight and the structure made it necessary to gamble so that was what I was going to do. I had a few drinks in me already so that may have contributed to my aggressive style but it worked for the most part. We got to heads up with the blinds at 1k-2k 400 ante. My opponent and I had about even stacks. He began min raising a bunch of hands. About the 3rd or 4th time he did it, I moved all-in with J9o. He thought for a long time and finally called with K8o, flopped a King and it was over. Prior to that hand we were about even in chips.

I wasn't too upset about getting knocked out because it allowed me to get the chance to meet everyone else. I spent most of the night hanging out with MikePatrick, Dreamcaster, bdc, Marion, Royal, Governator, Lobo,Gohabs, The Michael Rapaport look-alike (damnit, I don't remember your FCP name, post so I can write it) among many others. A lot of people cleared out so there were only about 30 of us left. I got to talk with the members of the BizTeam and got to talk a lot with Super agent Brian B. He's a really cool guy and we got to share some good stories.

When everyone began clearing out, Lobo and I came up with the idea to go see some filthy 'rippers (btw, this term is new to my American lingo, but will be used all the time). So Lobo, Michael Rapaport and I headed up to the Brass Rail. We got a couple of beers, like 9 bucks each and a few lap dances but unfortunately (or fortunately for my wallet) they closed at 2:30. The two of them took off in a cab and I hit up the Golden Griddle for some late night grub before passing out.

Wednesday, I was woken up by housekeeping who told me I had to get out because checkout was 11am. I got in touch with MikePatrick who had arranged for he, bdc, and I to head up to TSN studios to see Off the Record being taped. Daniel was to be a guest on the show. We grabbed a bit to eat at a pub and then headed up to the CTV studios. Unfortunately, OTR was no longer being filmed there, rather they had been moved to the SkyDome. This was actually kinda cool for me because I hadn't seen the Dome yet. We got down there just in time to see them finishing up the program. Daniel stopped and talked with us a bit before he had to run to his next appearance. We got a tour of the studios and met a lot of the people associated with the program. Then, we got to check out the Suite. This was an awesome box with a great view of the entire field. Mike, you really have to look into the job change!

We took the subway back to Mike's apt. where my car was parked but I had to take care of a few things before I left Toronto. I had to exchange the little bit of money I had left and I had to get Harvey's one more time. I left Toronto around 5 pm, but there was a crazy amount of traffic heading back. I hit a freak blizzard in Binghamton, NY and had to drive very carefully. I finally got back home around 2:30 am.

I spent a lot of money on food, gas, tolls, hotel room, 'rippers and drinks but it was definetely worth it. I got to meet a lot of awesome people who will hopefully be my friends for a long time and will hopefully make a trip down here eventually!

I have pictures but I don't know if I'm allowed to post them, so I'll wait for the okay to do so.
    • raggae
      raggae
      Bronze
      @ hendr1k:
      danke für deine hilfe. hab jetz schon angefangen und gut was geschafft. muss bis montag fertig sein und sollten so 3-5 seiten sein. denke werd den misst jetz alleine fertig machen. hab schon 2 seiten zusammen.

also dann dir noch viel erfolg beim zocken. und danke nochmal danke für deine hilfsbereitschaft.