Auto buyin/rebuy Party SSS- blind post

• WJW1965
      WJW1965
      Bronze
      Hi

I have recently developed this program and thought you guys might be interested and particularly the SSS players (but not only). I contacted Tobias and he said to put up a post about it in the German forum- hope I got the right one, I only speak english :D . It's called Party EzCASH and it’s for Party Poker cash games.

The interface has five separate Tabs which you click through..

I guess the most important feature is that you can buy in for any amount automatically, and rebuy for that amount using a hotkey if you get stacked. It also has five 'top up' keys that can be set to any amount- one click will add that amount to your stack.

The betting is also automated, fixed amount bets, % pot bets all rounded off to the most suitable amount for that size bet. There is also a pot size raise key and all in key . The mouse can be programmed to scroll up and down to any amount and can be set at different amounts to each other.

If you like to buy in for the maximum there is an option that automatically does that as well as checking the new auto top up feature that is on the table.

There is auto wait for big blind, automated blind posting and sitting out. You can buyin dealt out to set up a lot of tables at once and then sit in on all of them at the same time and start automatically posting.

The chat boxes can be completely removed freeing the space for HUD stats, mucked cards etc. If you like to read the chat or watch the Hand History but never type in to the chat field then you can just hide the two typing fields.

There is a layout setup that tiles or cascades. One layout routine lasts one minute and tiles or cascades every five seconds which is great when setting up.

There is ten hotkeys,-

Automatically join the waitlist
      Automatically leave the waitlist
      Check fold else check else fold
      Deal me out
      Deal me in
      Autopost off all tables one click
      Autopost on all tables one click
      Open Hand History
      Stand up and leave table in one click
      Shutdown Party EzCASH
      Fold to any bet
      Call Big Blind in advance

You can lock the lobby into a maximized position; you can program it to stay at a certain set of screen co-ordinates as well. You can also force Holdem Manager Windows (Hand History and Notes) to user set screen co-ordinates. This stops them opening and sitting on top of your action.

A session timer that can be paused and resumed is on the main page for keeping track of the monthly promotion.

There is a Play Money version of the betting and buying in features to test for compatibility. I encourage you to try it and see how the program performs on your computer. I have posted that at my blog which is here-

Play Money Trial

It would be great if you could post how it goes for you.

:D
  • 8 Antworten
    • WJW1965
      WJW1965
      Bronze
      I was able to add two big items this week. A rebuy key that with one push refills your stack to your original buyin (doesn't have to be full stack) no matter what is in your stack.

eg 25NL, you open with $10, lose $1.71 and have $8.29- One press of the Hotkey and you have $10 again. It does all of the calculating and button pushing. It's working 100% reliable :D

Second is a Street Bet style Hotkey. It makes a preflop raise and then bets percentages of the pot (user defined) on all post flop streets. You can nominate a different percentage for each street for the same key.

Hope to have news on a free Beta this week. I will likely run them for at least a fortnight.
    • klausschreiber
      klausschreiber
      Bronze
      looks nice. A Beta for Real Money Tables would be very nice.
    • WJW1965
      WJW1965
      Bronze
      The Beta will definately be a fully functional Real Money version- should have it out any time now, just finalizing minor details etc.
    • WJW1965
      WJW1965
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Some of you might be aware that Party have announced a new release of their software. I've been aware of it for a while and have been holding off to see the changes they introduce. The Party rep tells me that it will certainly be released within a month and with that being the case I am going to hold off and get a decent look at it- that way I can decide what it does and does not have and go from there, seems the logical thing to do. It sounds like they have a miniview along with some features, whether they extend to side features involving betting etc is unsure, I contacted the 2+2 Party rep but he would not clarify.
    • WJW1965
      WJW1965
      Bronze
      My Blog- download link

Hi guys,

I'm running a free fully functional Beta for a while- the current one will run until the 14th. The program validates the date online on startup so you need to be connected to the internet to run it (won't do this in full versions of course). Looking forward to your comments, just post them here- or any bugs (seems pretty stable though, I've been running private testing with a few people). Unload the main installer to your desktop, then install. There is a ReadMe.txt in the download, follow the instructions. :)
    • WJW1965
      WJW1965
      Bronze

Hi guys,

Added a few items and improved a lot of things. The free beta has been extended to the 20th and will likely run for longer- give it a go ;)
    • WJW1965
      WJW1965
      Bronze
      Hi,

New Layout support

A free beta trial is running- Party EzCASH free trial

I've added support for the new Party layout. About 70% of the items are now functioning. All of the betting is working-

% street bets with preflop raise
      autofire % street bets
      6 adjustablepercentage bet keys
      6 fixed amount bet keys

Pot size raise
      All in

Mouse wheel betting

Fold
      check/call
      bet/raise

wait for bb

Auto full and adjustable amount buyin

Hotkeys

Limp BB in adv
      c/F, C, F
      Hand History
      Shutdown EC
      Waitlist

Still to come-

definate-

Autoposting
      Play until blind

Auto rebuy keys, variable amount

Rebuy amount matching original buyin hotkey

hotkeys-

leave table
      deal me in out
      Autopost

not sure if possible-

Auto adjustable rebuy to cent

All features are functioning for the classic layout
    • Mephisto87
      Mephisto87
      Black
      when i use buyin option 20BB on NL 100 then he will set up 2000$ for buyin.

rebuy nothing happens

how can i set up the hotkeys? i move the couror in the blank fields and press a button but nothing happens