Tillermann, wem ein Begriff?....

• SwissCheese
      SwissCheese
      Bronze
      Hi Leute

Hab grad letzthin an die WC3-Zeiten gedacht, da kam mir Tillermann in Erinnerung. Der war ja damals top oben mit dabei, seine Games hatten grossen Unterhaltungswert und plötzlich hiess es, no WC3 mehr für Tillermann, der spielt jetz Poker....und dann hab ich nie mehr was von ihm gehört...
      Weiss wer, ob das mit dem Poker stimmt, oder macht der nu was ganz anderes? Und wenns stimmt, wie/was/wo/unter welchem Nick spielt er und ist er da auch so erfinderisch/unterhaltsam wie bei WC3?

Reinste Neugier....
  • 31 Antworten
    • raek123
      raek123
      Bronze
      google

tillerman + poker

=

profit
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Tillerman mit einem n :)

Angefangen hat er ja sogar mit WC2, und war dann in der Anfangszeit von StarCraft dort erfolgreich - daher kenne ich ihn.

Seine Mass-Dryads bei WC3 waren hingegen schon relativ langweilig.

Poker spielt er auf jeden Fall, ob heute noch richtig aktiv: kA.
      Da er hauptberuflich Croupier war, lag diese Karriere ja auch nahe :)
    • timl79111
      timl79111
      Bronze
      guter mann.
      hier sein blog: http://www.tillerman.net/
    • ZarvonBar
      ZarvonBar
      Original von OnkelHotte
      Servus,

die Anzahl an HU-Videos wird sich bald vermehren. Ich kann sogar schon in Kürze ein Diamond-HU Video von Tillerman ankündigen, sogar mit Co-Kommentator:)
      HU Videos

Statement plz. :)
    • MeZZo
      MeZZo
      Silber
      "the human army is better than ur army, what can i dew?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!" =)
    • Kaamos
      Kaamos
      Bronze
      axslav ist der neue tillerman. er spielt meist random und zum teil sehr unkonventionell, was zur folge hat, dass auch der gegner von dem leider mittlerweile sehr eingefahrenen standard-spiel abweichen muss. sicherlich nicht der beste, aber definitiv der unterhaltsamste spieler.

http://www.wcreplays.com/page?section=replays&id=16589
      http://www.wcreplays.com/page?section=replays&id=16590
    • gashipashi
      gashipashi
      Global
      most viewed hand@pokerhand.org
    • rivobi
      rivobi
      Bronze
      Tillerman hat hier mal Fotos von seiner Wohnung gepostet. Respect!
      Denke mal so 4k Miete direkt am Dom in Köln!
    • gashipashi
      gashipashi
      Global
      http://www.pokerhand.org/?1799

tillerman ist n fummer fish =)
    • Rattletoe
      Rattletoe
      Bronze
      Original von timl79111
      guter mann.
      hier sein blog: http://www.tillerman.net/
      und auch er hat probleme mit umtracken ;)
    • wernerkunze
      wernerkunze
      Bronze
      what can he dew?
    • artymowl
      artymowl
      Bronze
      Original von rivobi
      Tillerman hat hier mal Fotos von seiner Wohnung gepostet. Respect!
      Denke mal so 4k Miete direkt am Dom in Köln!

wo gepostet? ich würd die gern mal sehen? link anyone?
    • Acidbrain
      Acidbrain
      Bronze
      Das ist nicht der gleiche Tillerman.
    • MeZZo
      MeZZo
      Silber
      doch.
    • coke178
      coke178
      Bronze
      nope.
    • MeZZo
      MeZZo
      Silber
      July 2005

Back online!

I had been promising to get a website up and going again for quite some time. It was always in the works but poker was just taking up too much of my time to get it together so I kept putting it off. I have always had a website presence where I posted my general thoughts with the last one being TheINClan website which I webmastered for a couple of years. That website was very popular for quite some time amongst the Warcraft 3 community as well as the wider gaming community.

Recently I stumbled across Blogger.com and found that you can publish your blog directly to your FTP site which I didn't realize was possible. That took away the whole chore of coding news and comments scripts which gave me the motivation to go ahead and start posting again quickly and easily! This site can be got too from the url's :- http://www.tillerman.org, http://www.iaingirdwood.com and the ill-fated http://www.expectsomething.com which was meant to have been my new site after TheINClan.com shut down.

As anyone who knows me will know I quit gaming after the 2004 World Cyber Games (around 18 months ago) to take up poker full time. I have been very successful in that time progressing to quite a high skill level in a relatively short period of time. You measure poker success by how much money you earn and in that department I have done well enough to take it up full time with no other source of income for the past couple of years.

However to do that I had to sacrifice gaming, giving poker my fullest and most obsessive/compulsive attention in exactly the same way as I approached Warcraft and Starcraft. In other words I played like a maniac, putting in 12 hour days of poker non stop for 6 months. Things have quietened down now giving me some more free time where I can do some other stuff such as post this Blog daily! I am much more relaxed about poker recently, generally only playing 3-4 hours a day maximum.

I know a lot of gamers who switched from gaming to Poker, I could name 30 probably just off the top of my head so there must be hundreds and hundreds of them who have switched since I started. It was obvious that top video gamers would make top poker players for the most part, even more amazing is that fact that how good you were at gaming seems to correlate roughly to how good you are at poker. This is probably due to the character traits of some top gamers :- Obsessiveness, Drive, Competitiveness and of course some semblance of intelligence. And of course with Internet poker, ex gamers have a huge advantage, being able to Multi Task 7-8 poker windows very easily compared to someone without that same experience who can struggle with 2 or 3.

I am probably going to talk about poker for 80% of my blog but it certainly won't be limited to poker. I still have interests in a lot of other things including gaming which will also be fun to talk about, just like the good old days =) !
    • coke178
      coke178
      Bronze
      ja is trotzdem net der ps.de tillerman xxx

edit by Indy1701e: Bitte keine Beleidigungen im Forum: Regel Nr. 2: Keine Beleidigungen, oder starker Spam.
      Danke!
    • nads
      nads
      Bronze
      war tillerman nicht für sein mass wbf building zu SC angfangszeiten bekannt..?
    • suitedeule
      suitedeule
      Black
      Aus seinem Blog:

"Been lazy on the blog obviously. I switched to heads up for quite a while there and did decent sustaining 7-8bb/100 across all levels. However, there is way too much dead time and overall it is a bit of a time sink. Bigger profit per table is ok but not when you can only get 1 game going at medium limits over a 2-3 hour time period.

I have also over the past few months been switching between 3-4 tables of high limits ($2000 - $5000) and 9-10 tables of medium limits (Nearly all $1000). I'm trying to get a database of 100,000 hands together to try and see my true win rate doing 9-10 tables of 6 max. I might post my results when I'm done. Currently done 15500 hands with Holdem Manager."