Suggestion about lifetime StrategyPoints

• NightWolfBRA
      NightWolfBRA
      Bronze
      Hi, i'm from Portuguese community. I don't have a good english (almost none Deutsch), but we are talking about a suggestion for all PokerStrategy. I think i have (i don't know if others talk about this before) a good and important suggestion for Lifetime StrategyPoints (LSPs)!

The Black Member player have lifetime Diamond Status when he won 500.000 Lifetime StrategyPoints (LSPs). 500.000/7500 (number of LSPs to be Diamond) = 66,66...

My suggestion is do this for the other levels too!!!

That way:

Status - LSPs per month - Factor - LSPs to won lifetime Status

Platinum - 3.000 points X 66,66... = 200.000

Gold - 800 points X 66,66... = 53.333,33...

Silver - 100 points X 66,66... = 6.666,66...

Sure, the numbers can change, for example, too 54.000 and 7.000, but it is not the most important. I think it is fare, and a solution for the monster gap between the Elephant license and the BlackMemberStatus. My english do not allow me to talk about all advantages, and i'm sorry for the grammar mistakes, but the main idea is here!

What do you think about this?

PS: Feel free to talk in Deutsch. I just want to share the idea.
  • 6 Antworten
    • Indy1701e
      Indy1701e
      Bronze
      If something like that happens, people play their 54000 StrategyPoints for Lifetime Gold status and then say "bye bye" and play on sites, where they are not tracked to PokerStrategy but still have access to Gold content.

In my opinion no good deal for PokerStrategy.
    • norenore
      norenore
      Bronze
      Sounds like a good Idea, but i think that for example someone who has made over 50k Lifetime Strategy Points, could make 800 Points within a few days. Because of this, there's no big Motivation.

I'm sorry, my english is even worse than yours, but i hope, you understand, what i mean. ;)
    • Kaelas
      Kaelas
      Bronze
      I think the basic idea is more about - if you have played a lot in the last months and are going on vacation - after you come back you have no more access to articles so you have to start again and get the points first, although you had them very easily before you went for vacation (hope i got it right)
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Original von norenore
      Sounds like a good Idea, but i think that for example someone who has made over 50k Lifetime Strategy Points, could make 800 Points within a few days. Because of this, there's no big Motivation.
      That's the point.
      If you managed to earn 200,000 StrategyPoints, it will be easy to you to get back to Platinum in no time - even after a vacation.
      So the value for players who want to stay at PokerStrategy and keep on playing on tracked accounts is very low.
      On the other side, the value would be especially high for those who say: "Well, Platinum content is enough for me - let's switch to an untracked site now I got 200,000 StrategyPoints!" - and that would be bad for the income of the whole PokerStrategy.com.

In the end, we would have less money for new content, new promotions etc.
    • Outbreaker5832
      Outbreaker5832
      Bronze
      Let's see... Someone who reached this level, will get the points quite easily.

I think it is better, that the person get access for 3 month.

So he has can go in Holidays and he don'T lose his Level.

Sorry for my bad English.
    • NightWolfBRA
      NightWolfBRA
      Bronze
      Original von Indy1701e
      If something like that happens, people play their 54000 StrategyPoints for Lifetime Gold status and then say "bye bye" and play on sites, where they are not tracked to PokerStrategy but still have access to Gold content.

In my opinion no good deal for PokerStrategy.
      I do not agree, i think is the oposit. I think player who was to say bye bye, will play more to won this lifetime Status. The gap to black member is too big, what is the motivation? Sure we love to change StrategyPoints for Clothes (i mean that is a nice idea, but i know it is not the case), but that have a big cost for PokerStrategy, this lifetime status for other players don't. I do not want party's or monthly special bonus, just the Status!

Original von norenore

I'm sorry, my english is even worse than yours, but i hope, you understand, what i mean. ;)
      Some players (like me) have only one room to play for PokerStrategy, because we can not creat 2 account on the same room. And this players will stop to play on this rooms (so will stop to won StrategyPoints) for a lot of reasons (don't find good tables at new limit, other promotions...), loosing their Status they have more chance to participate less in the forum, and this is not good. They will watch less coachs too, and what is the difference for PokerStrategy, have 10 or 20 players watching the coach? I think it is even better have more people, i dont know here (bigger community) but in Portuguese community, some coachs have 5-8 players, it is not good.