Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um die Navigation auf unserer Website zu verbessern. Durch Weiternutzung unserer Seite stimmst du der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Details dazu und Einstellungsmöglichkeiten findest du in unseren Cookie-Richtlinien und unserer Datenschutzerklärung.Schließen

Neteller tiltet mich!

• Pris0n
      Pris0n
      Bronze
      Eben wegen diesem Secrurity Miest am tilten:!

Jesse: Hallo, mein Name ist Jesse. Wie kann ich Ihnen helfen?
      Jesse: I apologize I speak French or English.
      Tobias : Hi
      Tobias : My account is currently closed, because of the secrurity check.
      Jesse: How can I help?
      Tobias : I was told to send some documents.
      Tobias : Acutally there's a problem
      Tobias : I'm living at home so I'm not able to provide any phone bills or somehting like that
      Tobias : I also was told that I'm able to send a bill of my parents with their name on the paper
      Jesse: You may send the bill if it has the same family name.
      Tobias : Yeah one moment please.
      Tobias : But here's the problem. The electricity/phone or water bills are only exposed one time in the year. The last electricity bill is from july. So what can I do?
      Jesse: Would you have a bank statement?
      Tobias : No actually I'm doing only online banking, so I only have them online.
      Jesse: You may always go to your bank and have one printed.
      Tobias : This option is disabled at our bank if you use the online statement
      Jesse: I do apologize but we would require one of the documents that was discussed.
      Tobias : I undestand that, but please help me how shpuld I send you something that I'm not able to have at the moment?
      Tobias : Bills older than 3 months are not accepted, so what should i do?
      Jesse: You can also send a phone bill.
      Tobias : As I wrote above the phone an water bills are even older than the electricity bill of july
      Jesse: I am sorry but we do require this document. The other option can be a credit card statement.
      Tobias : I have no credit card so far.
      Jesse: I regret but we need the document described otherwise we will not be able to upgrade your account.
      Tobias : Isn't this kind of stupid? I'm not able to provide you any of these documents right now, because of the circumstances I told you. And you are not able to help me in any case
      Tobias : Can't you just move this secrurity check for example 2 month? Within this time a bill should show up...
      Jesse: Unfortunately no. We do require the documents that we have discussed and that are indicated on our web site.
      Tobias : That's my way to moneybookers now.
      Tobias : Bye
      Jesse: I do apologize.
      Tobias : Yeah for sure....
      Tobias : This is so stuipd. I called 3 times with neteller for a secrurity check but now I have to leave neteller because of this ****
      Jesse: Once you will be able to provide the document we will be able to upgrade.
      Tobias : Once!!!!!!
      Jesse: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
      Tobias : Yeah
      Tobias : Do you have the moneybookers site adress?!
      Jesse: I do understand the situation but we do have to follow FSA policies. At the moment we have received this we should be able to upgrade your accout.
      Jesse: account*
      Jesse: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
      Tobias : No. I will never come back! Bye forever
      Jesse: Thank you for using NETELLER Live Chat. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you again. Bye for now.
      Jesse hat Verbindung getrennt.

• 23 Antworten