Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um die Navigation auf unserer Website zu verbessern. Durch Weiternutzung unserer Seite stimmst du der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Details dazu und Einstellungsmöglichkeiten findest du in unseren Cookie-Richtlinien und unserer Datenschutzerklärung.Schließen

Was haltet ihr davon?

• RuthlessRabbit
      RuthlessRabbit
      Bronze
      Lese mir im Moment so ein paar Stories auf diversen Pokerforen durch, hier mal eine:

Check this out at the $4/8 NL (5 players):

I have pocket KK on the button.

Guy to my right limps in, I raise it to $24.

Small blind folds, Big blind calls, another folds and the player (to my right) calls.

Flop comes out A K 5 raimbow. Perfect. Big blind checks, guy to my right bets $16, I call (slow play) and Big Blind calls as well.

At this point I am hoping someone has an Ace.

Turn comes out an 8.

Guy to my right bets $24, I raise it to $70 (hoping he wouldn’t fold his Ace). Big blind calls my raise and player to my right reraises all in for just over $200… uh oh. Does he have AA? Could be two pair. I can’t fold my set of Kings. So I call. BB calls as well.

River: 6. I put the rest of my chips in for an additional $250 and BB calls. The pot is $1200 something dollars if I can remember.

BB reveals 4-7 offsuit! And takes the pot! I lose my set of Kings. And the guy to my right sights saying “What a lucky f*ck! Oh well my two pair would’ve lost anyways”.

I announced to the table that that player from ISTANBUL (the BB) was a shill/bot employed by the company and that I was never coming to that RIGGED site again! Let’s re-examine shall we:

Hands in flop: 47 ….. KK ….. xx
      Flop: A - K - 5 and $16 bet all around.
      Turn: 8, a $24 bet, raise to $70 and reraise to over $200
      River: 6

What was the player (shill) doing in a preflop-raised AK5 flop with a $16 bet with 4-7 offsuit? And why would he call a $200 reraise on turn drawing only to a 6? And no he was not a maniac. He folded many hands before, even got bluffed a couple of times.

If you think online Poker is as random as in real life you’re an retard.
  • 3 Antworten