Up oder Downswing bei PT3?

• 3 Antworten
    • mrkrizz
      mrkrizz
      Bronze
      Mit HoldemLuck oder Tourneyluck

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/45/software/new-free-software-holdemluck-sngluck-370373/
    • Steinmautz
      Steinmautz
      Bronze
      da steht, es geht bei pt3 nicht..
      gibts ne möglichkeit für pt3?
    • mrkrizz
      mrkrizz
      Bronze
      Lies es dir nochmal genau durch.

I've been using PokerEv for a while to track how good/bad (mostly bad) my luck runs in Allin situations. However, PokerEv has a few issues for me:
      * It doesn't work with PokerTracker3
      * It's slow to load and calculate hands
      * It only takes into account money entered on the all-in street and ignores money bet on earlier streets.

This is a controversial issue I know and some people like it that way but I don't. Poker Tracker 3 promises EV calculations but I got tired of waiting so I decided to write my own software which will address all these issues. It works with PT3, it caches hands in the PT3 database so it's blazing fast after the initial processing is done and it calculates EV the way I expect it to taking the entire pot into account. It also breaks down the hand into side pots so in multiway hands, you get multiple entries, one for each pot. I also wrote another version that does the same thing for SnG tourneys. It currently only does EV in chips or blinds but the plan is to add ICM EV shortly. Anyway, here's the links to download. Feel free to post here or PM me if you have questions/problems. If you really like it, you can show your appreciation buy padding my Poker bankrolls on Full Tilt (nowan) or PokerStars (nowanuno) with a few bucks