An alle "RIGGED" Schreier Part CXIII

• schnabler
      Dabei seit: 19.04.2006 Beiträge: 1.010 ok, nun der beweis, party poker ist doch rigged! To those who are interested: ABC news is in the process of producing an investigative report on the online gaming industry. More specifically, it will focus on the legitimacy of the recent U.S. legislation. I'm an intern there, helping on this story as I've been involved with online poker for some time. I got threw college on the backs of Party Poker's fish. The majority of information the staff have acquired supports online poker's claim that it is as legitimate a business as any, and should be treated as such. However, for those whom are interested, the following was noted about PartyPoker: "...two programmers have come forth to discuss a tweaking of the RNG since the legislation. While they emphasize that the software generates random hand distribution, they were asked to alter the post-flop results to decrease the rate at which 'underdog' hands lose." I can no longer play on Party, though I still found this interesting. ABC is hoping that they can uncover proof that software tweaking is currently being utilized to overstate revenue, and reduce the fears of investors in the publicly traded company. Anyway, I'm curious if any SNG or cash game regulars have noticed any changes since Party banned U.S. players. I have heard the games are incredibly soft, yet ROI's are lower. All the best, Taylor
  • 3 Antworten