Party down Tournment Rückzahlung

• angelofpower
      Hm also schnelle Antwort und fair Lösung - Das Einzige was mir missfällt ist die Aussage, dass ich der Einzige gewesen sein soll, der gestern Abend Probleme mit Party gehabt haben soll.... hier war ja sogar wieder ein Thread in dem mehrere ihre Problem mit Party connect beschrieben haben - da kann ich ja kaum der Einzige gewesen sein. Dear Marcus, I understand your concern and the inconvenience caused to you. According to our records, tournament $5K Gtd $20/$2 (910200) did complete without any interruptions and I have done a complete check of our server logs and the connection status and I do not see any disconnection issue rising from our end. The connection between your computer and our servers is established through several other intermediate servers and your service provider decides the path taken by the connection. Hence, if there was a network congestion or disconnection at one of these intermediate servers the Players face a sudden disconnection on a table even though they are still able to browse through the Internet or even play on another table. Incase you face this problem time and again then I would request you to contact you internet service provider and rectify the faults. I also see that it was only you who got disconnected from the tournament. Hence we will not be able to refund you. Please be assured that if there is a disconnection from our end, then all the players on the table will be disconnected and the system will automatically refund for the disconnections at our end. !!!!!!!!!However, as a special gesture I have credited your account with $10.00. Please understand that this is not a refund but a small courtesy bonus from our side.!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please refer to the link below for more information on our Disconnection Protection and cancellation Policy: Incase you face a disconnection while playing a Tournament, I request you to please log out of the lobby, reboot your computer and log back in. You will be taken to your tournament table automatically. NOTE: Your PartyAccount username and password are confidential information. No one from the company will ever ask for your password in a phone call or email. Do not respond to any requests that ask for your password. Regards, Deepak PartyPoker Customer Care Naja - wie macht man screen shot s bitte? (Genaue Erklärung) Lieben Dank
  • 10 Antworten