UB Superuser ? XBlink = Isildur1 ?

• m0ench
      m0ench
      Bronze
      Schon jemand die Geschichte mitbekommen die ähnlich ist wie die von Isildur1.
      Aus einem 11$ Turnier eine BR von 1 Million zu machen... ich sag ma so Hut ab :)
      Re: 200/400 running on UB, anyone know who XBLINK is?

"""""
      Hi guys.

I'm just done my session and about to sleep. I was going to make a thread in BBV a few days ago but never got to it and since I found this thread, I guess I can discuss a bit here.

I'm XBLINK and I started moving up to "nosebleeds" just recently. I might type the long version of my story some other time but I'm too tired right now so I'll summarize:

1. $11 tournament won 1st place ---> $750 (all I had on my account, was going to redeposit if i lost the tournament)
      2. $750 grinding low stakes omaha.
      3. $750 --> $4k the next day, move up to 2/4 and 3/6 PLO, then to 5/10.
      4. 4k -->$16k, played 5/10 and 10/20 PLO
      5. For the next 2 days, I was bouncing from $20k - $60k playing 10/20 PLO.
      6. 5th day: Start 25/50 PLO , I see 6 digits now.
      7. 6th day till now - play 25/50, 50/100, 100/200, 200/400 PLO, and NL when theres no PLO.

Went busto 20+ times by now for $500 each. Hope I dont go busto this time.

I only played on UB and this is my only account.
      Last edited by 89blist; 11-23-2009 at 05:56 AM.

""""""""""""

TwoPlusTwo

PTR
  • 2 Antworten
    • starmaerker
      starmaerker
      Bronze
      das ist von einem renomierten 2+2er

bicyclekick

I played him a little bit of 300/600 LHE and he was beating me for a little (like 20 bets or something) and then I decided something just seems a little too weird here and since it's AP I quit and wont play him again. I really don't think it's some new guy who's ran it up...much more likely somebody with a new account who had this all planned out to get high limit action, or a superuser. It's possible he's just this huge n00b running hot but when I went back to AP after my quitting it because of the cheaters I told myself I wouldn't get involved in high stakes with anything remotely weird. If it was on FT or stars I'd give him some more play but it's not worth it to me right now to gamble like that and have any inkling something isn't right. I'm probably being paranoid, but I can live without feeling the need to try to get some of his money
    • MiiWiin
      MiiWiin
      Auf Wunsch verschoben.