User Videos and Hand Histories for Video Series needed

• ge5sterne
      ge5sterne
      Gold
      Hello guys,

I am currently working on a new NL FR video series for the english community which will cover moving up from Small-to-Midstakes. In this series I also want to work with some of you who are regulars on these stakes. I intend to include User Reviews in the series in order to talk about different approaches to the games and possibly show common mistakes. The User Reviews will either be a review of a pre-recorded video or a HM-Replayer Analysis of hands you selected, , which basically amounts to a free coaching for you.

The only requirement is that you are regular on these stakes and that you play on the site where you have the most reads/stats/history. We can blur your screenname in the video if you like to remain incognito. Often I will ask you to co-star in the video, so we can talk about your play/thoughts/lines together and hopefully start a healthy discussion packed with interesting content :)

Good English skills are a further requirement for guest starring in the User Review video.

In this thread I will keep you posted on what I currently need for the purpose of my series.

Plz apply by posting in this thread and telling me a little about your poker-background, how long you have been playing the respective stakes for and what your ambitions poker-wise are.

First request: I would like to make a User Review of a pre-recorded NL100 FR Session.
  • 10 Antworten
    • OnkelHotte
      OnkelHotte
      Black
      Push! =)
    • luvmeluvme
      luvmeluvme
      Bronze
      so you are talking about nl200+ right?
    • CBFunk
      CBFunk
      Bronze
      Original von luvmeluvme
      so you are talking about nl200+ right?
      "First request: I would like to make a User Review of a pre-recorded NL100 FR Session."

don´t think so ;)
    • ge5sterne
      ge5sterne
      Gold
      There will certainly be NL200+ videos with Users but for now I need a NL100 FR Video, as stated above :)
    • ultrafastspectroscopy
      ultrafastspectroscopy
      Bronze
      Original von ge5sterne
      Hello guys,

I am currently working on a new NL FR video series for the english community which will cover moving up from Small-to-Midstakes. In this series I also want to work with some of you who are regulars on these stakes. I intend to include User Reviews in the series in order to talk about different approaches to the games and possibly show common mistakes. The User Reviews will either be a review of a pre-recorded video or a HM-Replayer Analysis of hands you selected, , which basically amounts to a free coaching for you.

The only requirement is that you are regular on these stakes and that you play on the site where you have the most reads/stats/history. We can blur your screenname in the video if you like to remain incognito. Often I will ask you to co-star in the video, so we can talk about your play/thoughts/lines together and hopefully start a healthy discussion packed with interesting content :)

Good English skills are a further requirement for guest starring in the User Review video.

In this thread I will keep you posted on what I currently need for the purpose of my series.

Plz apply by posting in this thread and telling me a little about your poker-background, how long you have been playing the respective stakes for and what your ambitions poker-wise are.

First request: I would like to make a User Review of a pre-recorded NL100 FR Session.
      Hi ge5sterne,

I would like to send in a NL100 FR vid.

I started playing poker in Okt 2008. I started with SNG and played from 1$ up to 6,5 with some 11$ shots. In April 2009 I switched to BSS FR and started with NL5/10 just for getting some kind of feeling for the game. I moved up stakes pretty fast and played some 15k hands on NL10/25/50. In September 2009 I moved up on NL100 and played nearly 75k hands pretty solid ABC-like Poker. After overcoming the BE grinding within the last 2 months I think I will try to move up to NL200 within the next month. My ambitions are to improve my game (especially implementing some advanced postflop concepts, improving handreading/range thinking) stay solid winning player on the stakes I play and move up to where my skill takes me :D

I would be pretty happy to get the chance for a/some session review/s.
    • ge5sterne
      ge5sterne
      Gold
      Sounds good, especially since I already "know" you from the hand judge board and the FR skype channel ;)

I will get in touch with you soon.
    • ge5sterne
      ge5sterne
      Gold
      Hey guys. As mentioned in the sixth Part of Fullring Frenzy 6 I will need a pre-recorded session by a NL200 FR Reg among you guys who is willing to review that session together with him for the video series. Please apply in this thread and don't forget to tell me why I should pick you rather than any other applicant ;) Good english skills are of course mandatory and will be briefly tested by me via Skype.

Best Regards
      Alex
    • ge5sterne
      ge5sterne
      Gold
      Aren't there any NL200 Regs who are interested in free coaching and participating in a video? :)
    • goldflair03
      goldflair03
      Bronze
      take me :D
      war sogar nen jahr in australien -> english skills
      19/15/7 ps.de-style mit englischen contenteinfluessen (baluga whale/bluefire).
    • ge5sterne
      ge5sterne
      Gold
      Klingt gut. Meld dich doch einfach mal asap im Skype und wir klären das ab =)