Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um die Navigation auf unserer Website zu verbessern. Durch Weiternutzung unserer Seite stimmst du der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Details dazu und Einstellungsmöglichkeiten findest du in unseren Cookie-Richtlinien und unserer Datenschutzerklärung.Schließen

Monthly Rake Race (100k)

• ChipsKoenig
      ChipsKoenig
      Gold
      The monthly site independant 100k rake race is actually what attracted me the most when i decided whith what affiliate site i would link my poker account(s)

Yet it is not very often updated, at worst it may take up to 5+ days until new info is available. For all the high volume players with alot of competitive spirit
      the rakerace is where its at, and i do believe other would also enjoy if the frequency of the updates increases, if possible to make it even 0sec.

Regards

ChipsKoenig
  • 3 Antworten
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey ChipsKoenig,

in general you are right: a ranking that is updated live (or as often as possible) would be preferrable.

The main problem here is that the reporting of daily player performance has a time lag at each poker room (sometimes of >24 hours) and sometimes, a poker room even has technical problems with this data transfer for multiple days.

On our ranking site (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/ranking/) we try to keep the ranking as up-to-date as possible - in that sense that we add a new day as soon as most partner poker rooms delivered the data for this specific day. Currently, it's 2 days late - up to March 3.

I hope I could help even if the result might not satisfy you 100%.

Best regards,
      Lutz
    • ChipsKoenig
      ChipsKoenig
      Gold
      ahh this makes sense now, ps.de is not fetching the data but is receiving it
      too bad ;/ then of course there is nothing that can be done i guess

ChipsKoenig
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      In the future, please refer to our English boards for feedback in English :)