Monthly Rake Race (100k)

• ChipsKoenig
      ChipsKoenig
      Gold
      The monthly site independant 100k rake race is actually what attracted me the most when i decided whith what affiliate site i would link my poker account(s)

Yet it is not very often updated, at worst it may take up to 5+ days until new info is available. For all the high volume players with alot of competitive spirit
      the rakerace is where its at, and i do believe other would also enjoy if the frequency of the updates increases, if possible to make it even 0sec.

Regards

ChipsKoenig
  • 3 Antworten
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey ChipsKoenig,

in general you are right: a ranking that is updated live (or as often as possible) would be preferrable.

The main problem here is that the reporting of daily player performance has a time lag at each poker room (sometimes of >24 hours) and sometimes, a poker room even has technical problems with this data transfer for multiple days.

On our ranking site (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/ranking/) we try to keep the ranking as up-to-date as possible - in that sense that we add a new day as soon as most partner poker rooms delivered the data for this specific day. Currently, it's 2 days late - up to March 3.

I hope I could help even if the result might not satisfy you 100%.

Best regards,
      Lutz
    • ChipsKoenig
      ChipsKoenig
      Gold
      ahh this makes sense now, ps.de is not fetching the data but is receiving it
      too bad ;/ then of course there is nothing that can be done i guess

ChipsKoenig
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      In the future, please refer to our English boards for feedback in English :)