Pokergedichte

• Marlborus
      Marlborus
      Bronze
      Hi. Habe im Netz ein Pokergedicht gefunden! Ist nicht schlecht! falls ihr noch mehr kennt, schreibt bitte hier rein! Die Karten gemischt , Die Chips ausgeteilt , Pokerfaces treffen aufeinander , gelungener Abend es wird . Karten sind ausgeteilt , Fold , Raise , Call . Der Flop... 3 Karten . 2 Spieler . 1 Pot . Small gegen Big Blind . Small Blind kräftig erhöht , Zugzwang des Anderen . Chips gleiten durch die Hände , zitterig ... Ein Zeichen von Nervosität ? Das Pokerface gebrochen ? "It's one big session." Ein leises All-In . Alle Chips im Spiel . Was für ein Zug , Bluff aufgedeckt , Gewinn vieler Chips ihm gegönnt . Er hat das Spiel im Griff , wäre da nicht das Pech , ganzes Geld verzockt , Mit nichts geht's nach Haus' . Doch sei noch zu sagen.... ---> Es ist kein reines Glückspiel! <--- Den Intepreten kenn ich leider nicht
  • 19 Antworten
    • Hansshi
      Hansshi
      Black
      Ich habe bei PartyPoker heut 200$ gemacht, Ich zocke, ich zocke, ich zocke, Ich zocke die ganze Nacht.
    • GoreHound
      GoreHound
      Bronze
      Original von Marlborus gelungener Abend es wird .
      junger Jedi! :D :D :D
    • Jayston
      Jayston
      Black
      Poker, Poker, du bist schön Poker, Poker zocken gehen Poker, Poker wunderbar Poker, Poker tralala! Das ist rischtisch geile lyrische scheiße :D :D :D Abgekupfert von: http://www.couchkartoffelsalat.de/ (Ulkbär: "Sommer")
    • GambleGuest
      GambleGuest
      Bronze
      Reimen sich Gedichte nicht normalerweise?
    • aStaSt
      aStaSt
      Bronze
      das nennt man Reim ;)
    • JamesFirst
      JamesFirst
      Gold
      Original von GambleGuest Reimen sich Gedichte nicht normalerweise?
      man lernt dann in der weiterführenden schule, dass es nicht so ist.
    • Feinmogli
      Feinmogli
      Bronze
      puuuh....ist das scheisse
    • TryToGetYou
      TryToGetYou
      Black
      Original von Feinmogli puuuh....ist das scheisse
      puuuuh...#2²
    • Krach-Bumm-Ente
      Krach-Bumm-Ente
      Black
      das von dem ersteller ist scheisse. das hier ist uber: ‘Twas past midnight, damp and dreary, I in bed awake but weary Trying vainly to establish with sound slumber a rapport, When I heard a sound so muffled, sounded like cards being shuffled Coming from the other side of my sturdy bedroom door. I tossed and turned and said, “It is the wind and nothing more”. But the sound it was remaining. With bravado in me draining I donned my robe and tiptoed to my sturdy bedroom door. I opened it a crack, peeked out and saw the back Of a man who was just sitting, playing cards upon the floor. “’Tis a nightmare of my mind,” I said, “Just this and nothing more”. ‘Twas a cloak draped ‘cross his back and a Raven, shiny black, Was facing him and pacing in a circle on the floor. My jaw dropped when I heard the soft voice of that huge bird Saying, “Deal me in this card game for a couple hands or more”. And the man tossed four chips to him; four blue chips and nothing more. Then I must have made a sound, for he slowly turned around And his face was pale as misty, eerie fog that hugs the shore. Then he whispered to me low, “I’m the ghost of Allen Poe Who has come here to play poker as I did in days of yore. ’Tis a poker game I’m craving. Only this and nothing more”. “Won’t you sit in for a while?” he asked me with a smile, “It will make a better card game than it was an hour before”. And, not wanting to incite him, I slowly walked beside him Meekly asking what the stakes were as I sat down on the floor. “Penny-ante,” said the stranger. Quoth the Raven, “Nothing more.” From the start I had a streak of luck that reached its peak By my winning all the pennies that the two had owned before. Then the man said, oh so slyly, (as the Raven grinned so wryly), “This low stake game we’re playing I’m beginning to abhor. “Then by all means”, said the Raven, ‘we should surely play for more”. Then the man, with gesture bold, from his cloak withdrew some gold In a bag that was so heavy that to move it was a chore. His sly look I failed to heed for my soul was filled with greed As I saw the golden coins from the sack begin to pour. “Yes,” I whispered weakly, “We should surely play for more”. Then he said in voice so solemn as he stacked coins in a column, “The hour grows late; I’m weary, so we’ll play but one hand more. If you win, my gold you’ll own. If I win then it’s your home That will be mine to have and keep…to keep forevermore”. Quoth the Raven: “Evermore”. I said, “That’s fair, I feel.” Then the man began to deal And the cards I had were aces and the aces numbered four. I said, “My hand is pat and I’m only sorry that The pot has been established and that we can bet no more.” Quoth the Raven: “Bet some more!” “He speaks true,” I then was told, and the man pulled out more gold And tossed it with the other coins that were strewn across the floor. “But I cannot match your bet,” I sadly said, “but, yet, I must have something left; something you two would adore”. Said the Raven, “You in bondage. Only this and nothing more”. “He speaks wisely”, said the man. “If you want to bet, you can. But lose and you’re our slave and servant now and evermore”. I stared at my four aces, smiled and looked at my guest’s faces, Sealed the bet and spread my aces down and out across the floor. Said the Raven in a whisper, “I see aces numb’ring four!” The face of Poe just glowered as his poker hand he lowered ‘Til it covered my four aces that were resting on the floor. Then amid a quiet hush, I saw his small straight flush And knew that I was beaten and was doomed forevermore. Said the Raven, “You in bondage here and now and evermore”. Now on dark nights, cold and dreary, my sore body grows so weary As I dust and wash and clean and sweep the droppings on the floor. While my master and his Raven live in comfort in their haven With their slave who’s held in bondage, held in bondage Evermore.
    • clevergambler
      clevergambler
      Bronze
      das kann man ein gedicht nennen! aber das erste ist gequirrte kacke :tongue:
    • GambleGuest
      GambleGuest
      Bronze
      Original von JamesFirst
      Ohh, weiterführende Schule! Hahaha
    • SunTzu81
      SunTzu81
      Black
      Original von ChauChau das von dem ersteller ist scheisse. das hier ist uber: ‘Twas past midnight, damp and dreary, I in bed awake but weary Trying vainly to establish with sound slumber a rapport, When I heard a sound so muffled, sounded like cards being shuffled Coming from the other side of my sturdy bedroom door. I tossed and turned and said, “It is the wind and nothing more”. But the sound it was remaining. With bravado in me draining I donned my robe and tiptoed to my sturdy bedroom door. I opened it a crack, peeked out and saw the back Of a man who was just sitting, playing cards upon the floor. “’Tis a nightmare of my mind,” I said, “Just this and nothing more”. ‘Twas a cloak draped ‘cross his back and a Raven, shiny black, Was facing him and pacing in a circle on the floor. My jaw dropped when I heard the soft voice of that huge bird Saying, “Deal me in this card game for a couple hands or more”. And the man tossed four chips to him; four blue chips and nothing more. Then I must have made a sound, for he slowly turned around And his face was pale as misty, eerie fog that hugs the shore. Then he whispered to me low, “I’m the ghost of Allen Poe Who has come here to play poker as I did in days of yore. ’Tis a poker game I’m craving. Only this and nothing more”. “Won’t you sit in for a while?” he asked me with a smile, “It will make a better card game than it was an hour before”. And, not wanting to incite him, I slowly walked beside him Meekly asking what the stakes were as I sat down on the floor. “Penny-ante,” said the stranger. Quoth the Raven, “Nothing more.” From the start I had a streak of luck that reached its peak By my winning all the pennies that the two had owned before. Then the man said, oh so slyly, (as the Raven grinned so wryly), “This low stake game we’re playing I’m beginning to abhor. “Then by all means”, said the Raven, ‘we should surely play for more”. Then the man, with gesture bold, from his cloak withdrew some gold In a bag that was so heavy that to move it was a chore. His sly look I failed to heed for my soul was filled with greed As I saw the golden coins from the sack begin to pour. “Yes,” I whispered weakly, “We should surely play for more”. Then he said in voice so solemn as he stacked coins in a column, “The hour grows late; I’m weary, so we’ll play but one hand more. If you win, my gold you’ll own. If I win then it’s your home That will be mine to have and keep…to keep forevermore”. Quoth the Raven: “Evermore”. I said, “That’s fair, I feel.” Then the man began to deal And the cards I had were aces and the aces numbered four. I said, “My hand is pat and I’m only sorry that The pot has been established and that we can bet no more.” Quoth the Raven: “Bet some more!” “He speaks true,” I then was told, and the man pulled out more gold And tossed it with the other coins that were strewn across the floor. “But I cannot match your bet,” I sadly said, “but, yet, I must have something left; something you two would adore”. Said the Raven, “You in bondage. Only this and nothing more”. “He speaks wisely”, said the man. “If you want to bet, you can. But lose and you’re our slave and servant now and evermore”. I stared at my four aces, smiled and looked at my guest’s faces, Sealed the bet and spread my aces down and out across the floor. Said the Raven in a whisper, “I see aces numb’ring four!” The face of Poe just glowered as his poker hand he lowered ‘Til it covered my four aces that were resting on the floor. Then amid a quiet hush, I saw his small straight flush And knew that I was beaten and was doomed forevermore. Said the Raven, “You in bondage here and now and evermore”. Now on dark nights, cold and dreary, my sore body grows so weary As I dust and wash and clean and sweep the droppings on the floor. While my master and his Raven live in comfort in their haven With their slave who’s held in bondage, held in bondage Evermore.
      Das Spiel war doch rigged :P
    • grelet
      grelet
      Bronze
      er saß am tisch und dachte sich nur soll ich betten oder folden? das board war scary. doch blieb er stur, und dachte: will ich das golden e armband jemals auf meinem handgelenk tragen, gibt es nur eines: straight forward! zwischen adrenalin und unbehagen starrte er auf die nächste kart e es war ein ass, und es brachte den flush und die straight, er hatte two pair. der gegner blickte nicht einmal auf. nun war er an der reihe. check or bet, das wüsste er nun wohl zu gern,
    • JamesFirst
      JamesFirst
      Gold
      Original von GambleGuest
      Original von JamesFirst
      ja ok, ich hab nach dem post dann auch an die grundschule gedacht. oder lachst du wegen dem wort? wenn ja: erklär mal.
    • TheSpl1nter
      TheSpl1nter
      Bronze
      Wenn in der langen Pokernacht, dem Dieter seine Bankroll kracht. Dann ist die eine Sache in der Nähe, des and'ren Spielers Glücksdomäne. Doch wenn der Spieler mit der Nummer zwei, plötzlich meint er spiele für drei. Dann träumt er zu früh vom Schokomus, er wird automatisch viel zu Loose. Als Krönung dann, ihr ahnt es schon, ein Profi kommt, mit Ass und Sohn. Der Sohn ist von Beruf der Bauer, am Turn ist man dann meistens schlauer. Doch wenn der River wird verkannt, sein eigen Acoount man sich selbst bannt. Die Ausgaben waren dann viel zu viel, und man konzentriert sich wieder aufs Fußballspiel. +++++++ Ka was mir da grade eingefallen ist :D
    • SlowLarry
      SlowLarry
      Bronze
      So spontan ... ... erreicht den River mit Müh' und Not, In seinen Händen der Draw war tot :rolleyes:
    • TheSpl1nter
      TheSpl1nter
      Bronze
      Ob Preflop oder nach dem Ding, die Bankroll hat sehr oft nen Swing. Doch BadBeats, die sind oft sehr doof, am Ende steht man ohne Haus und Hof.
    • GambleGuest
      GambleGuest
      Bronze
      Original von JamesFirst
      Original von GambleGuest
      Original von JamesFirst
      ja ok, ich hab nach dem post dann auch an die grundschule gedacht. oder lachst du wegen dem wort? wenn ja: erklär mal.
      Naja, egal auf welcher Schule. Ich hab immer geschlafen. Besonders bei so nem Zeug. ;)
    • Flows
      Flows
      Bronze
      Original von SlowLarry So spontan ... ... erreicht den River mit Müh' und Not, In seinen Händen der Draw war tot :rolleyes:
      absolut geil!