online survey social relationships

• vanao
      Kam grad von einer Kollegin. Ich dachte ich poste es auch mal hier, vielleicht hat ja einer von euch Lust...

Have you ever wondered why you have the social relationships you do?

Have you ever thought about how you make friends at different times in your life?

Have you ever wondered about how your friendships, your family relationships and your romantic relationships influence each other?

We also wondered about these questions, and we are investigating the answers.

And YOU can help us!

I am a graduate student in the Psychology department at UC Berkeley. For my dissertation, I am researching relationship networks, and I would like to hear about yours.

We are conducting an online survey, asking people to describe their relationships with their friends, family and romantic partners. The survey takes about an hour, but you don’t have to do it all at once. Of course, your answers will be completely anonymous and confidential. At the end of the survey you can also choose to be entered into a drawing to win one of several $50 or $20 gift cards.

If you are interested in participating in this research, please click the link below to be taken to the survey.

If you know anyone else who might be interested in participating, please forward this to as many people as you like!

Thank you very much in advance for your time and assistance with this research!

If you have any further questions please feel free to email us at social.relationship com

Jennifer Arter, MA, Doctoral candidate, UC Berkeley

Silvana Weber, BS, UC Berkeley
  • 2 Antworten