ich kaufe heute bei AMAZON.....

• cubaner
      cubaner
      Bronze
      ....MILCH :D http://www.amazon.com/Tuscan-Whole-Milk-Gallon-128/dp/B00032G1S0/sr=8-1/qid=1164966105/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-6312624-5310411?ie=UTF8&s=gourmet-food erstmal geil das man sowas bei amazon kaufen kann, aber dann les ich die kommentare und bekomm das grinsen nichtmehr vom gesicht :D :P ;) :tongue: hier meine lieblings kommentare: *********************************************************** "When I first saw Tuscan milk I was very skeptical of it's effects, but after reading 900 reviews I was pretty sure something amazing was to come out of this milk. I purchased 3 gallons which arrived at my door just 36 hours after my purchase. After about two glasses I started watching TV and left the kitchen, when I came back everything in my kitchen was flipped upside down and the milk had spilled and spelled out "death" on my floor... I thought I was going crazy for a second before I started smelling burning and realized it seeped into my electrical outlets and started a fire. I used the other two gallons to put out the fire and before I knew it, the fire was out. The fear kept me hyperventilating and I passed out. When I woke up from my kitchen floor all my ricedream was gone and the Tuscan was unopened as if nothing had ever happened. " *********************************************************** "It made sense to me to try and replace my dog's blood with Tuscan Whole Milk. I assumed it would give him superpowers. It did not. Instead, my dog went into a serious of violently horrific spasms which literally tore him apart at the seams. Forlorn and standing in a room laden with gore, I began picking up the bits of my poor dog. To ease my pain, I poured a glass of Tuscan Whole Milk. I raised the elixir to my lips and swallowed rich ropes of milky majesty. And Lo! I did spill the slightest drop - it leapt forth from my lips as if under divine control. The wayward milk found it's destination, a bit of my deceased dog. Immediately, from a tiny, bloody scrap of canine, my beloved hound sprang back into existence and back into my loving arms. " ************************************************************ "Milk comes from cows. And other mammals. But don't drink milk from other mammals, except from cats. Cat milk is sweet, delicious, low in calories and has a high fiber content. It's great for your digestive system." ************************************************************ --> da sind noch zighundert andere geile posts einfahc nur GROßES *LOL Donkaments*
  • 6 Antworten
    • Araklion
      Araklion
      Bronze
      Original von cubaner *LOL Donkaments*
      Wie manche Leute Zitate völlig falsch gebrauchen, lol.
    • cubaner
      cubaner
      Bronze
      Original von Araklion
      Original von cubaner *LOL Donkaments*
      Wie manche Leute Zitate völlig falsch gebrauchen, lol.
      das musste einfach mal sein, egal obs passt :D --> back 2 topic
    • kryb
      kryb
      Bronze
      hahaha die bilder dabei... product features: Kosher - im pfälzischen hieße das Rindswurst hehe
    • Picahulu
      Picahulu
      Bronze
      ROFL die "Reviews" sind ja wohl sowas von LOL.. made my day :D 12 of 14 people found the following review helpful: Don't order this milk...it's pirated., March 2, 2007 Reviewer: J. H. Leet (Lexington, KY) - See all my reviews While I usually only have this problem at other online sites, I was horribly dismayed recently when I received my gallon of Tuscan Whole Milk. As I popped the cap of the beautifully frosted plastic jug, the sweet scent of chilled cow mammary product wafted upwards. I sighed in pleasure and poured a large glass to go with some cookies. Minutes later, in a dark den with scented candles, I sat down to enjoy. I dunked one cookie and was sucking it dry of moisture when I was unexpectedly interrupted. It was at that moment that I was confronted by an officer of the English Royal Navy, who crashed through my skylight, sliding down a rope presumably attached to a yardarm. Aghast, I started from my padded arm chair, cookies flying and scattering across my shag carpet, but even in my haste, I managed to prevent a drop of the milk from spilling. Clutching the glass, I demanded an explanation from the interloper. The officer then explained to me the peril I faced. In his words... "Three months ago, a Spanish Galleon carrying a herd of Tuscan bovines disappeared while attempting the Atlantic crossing. Twelve days later, an English passenger liner picked up a castaway on a deserted island. The survivour, a mere boy, told tale of vile pirates capturing his employers' ship and murdering most of the crew. The remainder, including this cabin boy, had been left marooned on the island. Some few had built a raft from the withered plant life on the rocky land, and had set sail for help. Only the boy and an officer of the galleon stayed behind, having drawn the short straws. The day after the raft departed, the officer was killed in a freak wave-propelled swordfish incident. The boy was left alone until his rescue. Based on intelligence provided by the boy, the Royal Navy tracked down the pirates and galleon, but not the precious cows it had housed. Those had already been sold at a reduced price to a buyer in the Americas. Naval intelligence spent weeks tracking sales before finally discovering the cows in a small barn." The cows have since been returned to their proper buyer, said the intruding officer, but before their salvation, they had been brutally milked, the result sold and made into Tuscan Whole Milk, the same milk which I was passionately consuming. So while I was unfortunate enough to consume the stolen goods--a crime for which I was charged a 37 cent fine--I pray my warning reaches you in time to prevent you suffering my fate.
    • ZarvonBar
      ZarvonBar
      Wtf? Was ist das für ein Produkt, warum hat es solche Reviews und warum macht Amazon da mit? ?( ?( ?(
    • Picahulu
      Picahulu
      Bronze
      das ist einfach nur eine gallone marken-vollmilch, und aus irgendeinem grund hat die amazon gemeinde das zum kultprodukt auserkoren.. ziel ist offenbar nur die witzigste story dazu zu erfinden ;-)