[ENG] Rental Fee in Baltics, Romania, Bulgaria or other EU members to become poker pro there

• carloscampos
      carloscampos
      Bronze
      it is I'm looking for some websites where i can see the prices of the wages there in the Baltics, Romania and Bulgaria, EU member easier to stay there and which are the countries with the lowest wages. so I've already talked a bit in my blog about my project. play poker in two years full time in a new country, because in france theres a new law who forbid all the pokersites in .com

or else must go through a travel agency? ive got plenty of time but I already wanted to have an idea. in those two years i gtg in those countries to be sure
  • 34 Antworten
    • Tireg
      Tireg
      Bronze
      then just write it in english. the google translation makes absolutly no sense at all.
    • Th0m4sBC
      Th0m4sBC
      Bronze
      Salut
      Pourqui tu ne visité pas la forum des Français? Ici le link: http://fr.pokerstrategy.com/forum/
    • carloscampos
      carloscampos
      Bronze
      i do it in all the forums , i did it on the french
    • Th0m4sBC
      Th0m4sBC
      Bronze
      If that's the case you might post your request in english, because what you've translated with google is absolutely meaning less in german....as so often if translated by google it doesn't make any sense at all.
    • IronPumper
      IronPumper
      Coach
      Coach
      Original von carloscampos
      i do it in all the forums , i did it on the french
      Your idea is maybe interesting, but could you plz just write it in english?
    • carloscampos
      carloscampos
      Bronze
      better?
    • Th0m4sBC
      Th0m4sBC
      Bronze
      Much better
    • IronPumper
      IronPumper
      Coach
      Coach
      Why not gibralatar or GB?

There poker is legal and you even have not to pay taxes.
    • carloscampos
      carloscampos
      Bronze
      i just want a very low wages and a filthy country that turn me on

the lowest salary cap in UE is bulgaria , romania and the baltics: IVE GOT TIME but i thought deutch community on pokerstrategy is the most active and can help me ;)

and if i can seek someone whos got same trip it could be so much better
    • raZ3Rsh0rk
      raZ3Rsh0rk
      Global
      Les gens avec les plus petite gages en europe sont les ukrainiens. Ils recoivent 246$ en moyenne par mois. Sa serait peut être un bon choix.
      Mais normalement presque tout les pays dans l'est qui faisait part de l'udssr on des gages basses. Si mois je serais toi, j'irai au thailande ou quelque chose comme sa. Parce que si t arrive a gagné a peut pret 600-1000 par mois, ta une trop belle vie laba est tu peut vivre dans le luxe.
      Ta decision, Bonne chance =)

raZ
    • Mart1
      Mart1
      Bronze
      I would move to Riga. Nice place to stay probably but I don't know about the wages.
    • IronPumper
      IronPumper
      Coach
      Coach
      Original von raZ3Rsh0rk
      Les gens avec les plus petite gages en europe sont les ukrainiens. Ils recoivent 246$ en moyenne par mois. Sa serait peut être un bon choix.
      Mais normalement presque tout les pays dans l'est qui faisait part de l'udssr on des gages basses. Si mois je serais toi, j'irai au thailande ou quelque chose comme sa. Parce que si t arrive a gagné a peut pret 600-1000 par mois, ta une trop belle vie laba est tu peut vivre dans le luxe.

raZ
      Edit by Bliss: Spam

on topic:

Now I got your point -> so for you the best countries should be imo countires which has very low living costs, but where poker is allowed or nobody cares about it.

Thailand is probably not ok, b/c you wanna stay in europe?
    • carloscampos
      carloscampos
      Bronze
      Original von IronPumper

on topic:

Now I got your point -> so for you the best countries should be imo countires which has very low living costs, but where poker is allowed or nobody cares about it.

yes europe is better ;)

you understand it all thanks for resuming
    • IronPumper
      IronPumper
      Coach
      Coach
      Original von carloscampos
      Original von IronPumper

on topic:

yes europe is better ;)

you understand it all thanks for resuming
      no prob, when I will be diamond soon, I will make a thread about this whole topic (I am also very interested in this stuff) in the intern Diamaondforum b/c there is less spam and more ppl with experience regards to this topic.

When you want, I then can tell you what I have founded out -> just add me in the community, when you want.

It would be great, when you also could tell me what you found out.

Best regards,
      IronPumper =)
    • raZ3Rsh0rk
      raZ3Rsh0rk
      Global
      Original von IronPumper
      Original von raZ3Rsh0rk

raZ
      wirite on english, dude - ok?

Or do you only can parler au francais - Oh bien sur, hä?
      Or are you too cool to speak english and you have to speak in coll frenchy benchy, wa Kollege?

I suppose you d prefer it 2 if some1 answers you in your native language, which you definitly understand best. And yes i feel pretty cool answering in french. And yes, now i feel much cooler, cause im writing in english instead of german *lol* :D . :heart: haters

greedz,
      raZ
    • carloscampos
      carloscampos
      Bronze
      bulgaria is not bad too, i found two flat really cheap
      the second one is really great at only 260euros per month

http://bg.green-acres.com/fr/rentals/3555a-5654.htm

this one rly turn me on
      http://bg.green-acres.com/fr/rentals/3555a-4971.htm

ive got time to planned this the good way, need to know the passeport stuff to stay long time there..
    • Bliss86
      Bliss86
      Bronze
      Are you looking for low wages (salaray for a job) or low rental fees (payment for a apartment)?
    • fu4711
      fu4711
      Bronze
      Go to Tallinn! Great city, young people, nice girls, beach and still rather cheap. I´m just considering it too.
    • rudimente
      rudimente
      Bronze
      i think there is a catch with the second flat, because even in bulgaria you dont get 120m2 this cheap in sofia. also i would prefer varna as a city, because it is not so ugly and near the sea.
      edit: i see its not in sofia, so maybe its ok, but i dont know the city