Conenction Lost

• 12 Antworten
    • masterfu
      masterfu
      Bronze
      jetzt mit dem "instant play" flash scheiss.

mhh. software geht nichtmehr, live player schon

WTF?
    • masterfu
      masterfu
      Bronze
      jetzt geht die software auch

nagut, hatte bestimmt AA und wäre gegen CL mit 27 gebusted. also epic win.

fu party
    • masterfu
      masterfu
      Bronze
      aber andauernd establishing connection

hat das noch jemand?
    • masterfu
      masterfu
      Bronze
      12 sec delay. wtf
    • RojahlFlaeshDroeh
      RojahlFlaeshDroeh
      Einsteiger
      Bei mir auch disconnects und timeouts im Cashgame. Hab dann aufgehöt zu spielen. ca 23:30Uhr
    • masterfu
      masterfu
      Bronze
      6. in chips.
      kann ich da irgendwas gegen machen?

hatte nur 6$ buyin drin :( so schade ey :(
    • masterfu
      masterfu
      Bronze
      hauptsache da steht "conenction very good" in der statuszeile. lol
    • masterfu
      masterfu
      Bronze
      sauber. mitten in ner hand. straigt vs ??? (me obv. nutz) river. connection fick dich doch

7BB left. nice
    • masterfu
      masterfu
      Bronze
      als 61. raus. traurig

ich komm nicht umsonst zu 2. chiplead. omg. support anweinen
    • Ferklsepp307
      Ferklsepp307
      Bronze
      He masterfu, das hättest auch in einem Beitrag editieren können ;-)
    • masterfu
      masterfu
      Bronze
      ach FICKT EUCH INS KNIE PARTY! das ist unfair!

I understand the inconvenience caused due to connectivity problems. However, Internet Delays or Internet Disconnections can be caused by a number of reasons, none of which can be influenced by us.

For instance, the following issues contribute towards poor connectivity to our servers.

- The increasing number of Internet gateways that fall between our site and your system, slow down the process. If any of these intermediate servers are slow, then the transmission to your system will also slow down causing Internet Delays or Disconnections.

- Your connection bandwidth
      - Configuration of your system
      - The number of applications running simultaneously that access the Internet
      - The amount of available memory space on your system etc.

I have had a look at the hand history for this tournament and can confirm that you were in fact disconnected from the game server.

Please note that you can be disconnected from the PartyPoker game server and still surf the internet. This is due to the internet not being based on one server alone. The connection from your computer to our server is not direct.

It can go from country to country and server to server, before it reaches us and, your connection can be lost from one of the intermediary servers that connect you to our server.

Also, on looking at the hand history I can see that no other player was affected and the tournament played until the end with no problems experienced by other players. However, as good will gesture, I have refunded the buy-in of $3 (€2.3) to your account.

In case, if you face any connectivity issues in future, I request you to send us the a trace report at the time of disconnection so that we can investigate the issue. Kindly follow the below procedure to send us a trace report:

1) Click on ‘Start’, select ‘Run’, type ‘CMD’ or ‘command’ in the text box.
      2) Black color command window would open with cursor blinking.
      3) Type ‘tracert fullhouse.partypoker.com’ and click on Enter.
      4) The computer would start tracing the route of your internet connection/ connectivity from your computer to PartyPoker server. The trace would be done in certain number of hops. After tracing is over the window will display a message Trace complete.
      5) Right click on the top blue bar of the command window, go to Edit and select ‘Mark’.
      6) Left click on the mouse and select (mark) the entire trace report
      7) Go back to the top blue bar on the command window, go to Edit and select ‘Copy’
      8) Open a notepad or word file, paste the trace report, save the file, attach to a mail and send to info@partypoker.com.

In case you have further questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. We are available 24/7 by e-mail and phone.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

Best regards,

Sharath

Customer Service
    • masterfu
      masterfu
      Bronze
      Please note that I have added € 3.78 EUR to your account as a refund for the rebuy and add-on for the $ 3K Guaranteed tournament. Have in mind that this is a one time exception and a good will gesture from our end as you were the only player who got disconnected from the tournament. We had no issues with our servers and the tournament was running properly.

na also!

im eingestehen von schwäche liegt die wahre stärke!