Didn't you have your Pokerstars account affiliated to Pokerstrategy?

• sarvam
      sarvam
      Bronze
      Greetings to all:

First of all, i'm sorry be writening in english on this forum, but it's the only way to show you what i'm trying to do. I hope that someone translate this topic for the language of this community, for a good understanding of it. I hope that this topic is placed in General Poker Discussion. If not, please put im there.

I don't have my account affiliated to Pokerstars.com
      As i, many of you are also in the same situation. So, with this topic I will try to gather the maximum members as possible to show to Pokerstars our interest in afilliating our accounts.
      The way I think we could show them our point of view with enoght impact is if we (all the members that doesn't have a Pokerstars account affiliated either Pokerstrategy.com or any other site) send a message on 15/11/2010 to Pokerstars support, mentioning that as a protest, in relation to this situation, we will not play in the next two weeks.

Important note: even this initiative succeds, the members with Pokerstars account affiliated to a site that isn't Pokerstrategy.com will not be able, in any way, to afiliate his account onto Pokerstrategy.com.

It's imperative that, once the message as been sent, we be diligent and follow what we agreed and don't play on does next two weeks, this is very important in order our initiative cause the maximum effect.
      In no way you should use arsh language in the message that might offend Pokerstars. Offencive language should be avoid.

I notice that many members also dont have their account affiliated with Full Tilt. Something that can also be done, but in the moment it´s wise to wait by the effects of this initiative and than decide if is wortly trying with Full Tilt.

Follows the message that i will send to Pokerstars and which you can use as model to your message:

Category: Account

Sub-category: Other

Subject: Afiliate my account to Pokerstrategy.com

Greetings.

I'm a member of Pokerstrategy.com. Unfortunately my account isn't affiliated to Pokerstrategy.com.

It's my total interest that my account will be affiliated to Pokerstrategy.com, once the FPP's obtained on Pokerstars will be converted in Strategypoints, which ones allow me go up in my status, have more access to strategy articles and videos, consequently, improve my game and be able to invest more and better my money in Pokerstars.
      Once Pokerstars doesn't afiliate to Pokerstrategy.com already existing accounts, i send this message as a way to show you my dissatisfaction mentioning that i wont play on Pokerstars for the next two weeks.
      I think the gain will be for both sides if we are allowed to affiliate the account.

I hope that in the near future we find a solution for this issue.

Sincerely____________

P.S: You can allways join more arguments in your message, but the essential point is you convey the message that you like to see your account affiliated to Pokerstrategy.com and that you are not satisfied with the corrent situation.
      The members that do not play very much or even if they dont play in Pokerstars because didn't had the account affiliated to Pokerstrategy.com, also can send a message on 15/11/2010 mentioning this reason's.

I repeat: you should avoid any use agressive language that might offend Pokerstars. That's not the goal of this message.

The message should be send on 15/11/2010, through main Pokerstars lobby, going to "Help">"Contact Support".

I don't guarantee that this initiative will work. But from all I´ve notice, nothing like this as been tryed. Therefore i think that this will be a litle effort to get a big reward.
      In principle any kind of retaliation to the members that join to this initiative wont be used by any sides (Pokerstrategy.com and Pokerstars), because we are free to show our dissatisfaction since we don't offended nobody.

The more members get to know this initiative, more likely we have some positive effect. So spread the message (have special atention to not violate the forum policy on what concern spam).

Any questions or feedback to this topic can be put here (in english pelease, for a better understanding)

Thanks.
  • 10 Antworten
    • kearney
      kearney
      Global
      havent read what you wrote, but I guess you want so start some retracking movement - this has already been done once in the german community and did not succeed.

if you want to use the pokerstars software, try the french branch at pokerstars.fr (instructions how to get tracked with ps on this site should be availiable on the forums).
    • Kingberger
      Kingberger
      Bronze
      Cliffs für alle:

- der Pokerstars Acc von OP ist nicht getrackt über Strategy
      - er ruft dazu auf, dass alle denen es auch so geht am 15.11.2010 eine Mail an Stars schicken, indem sie ihr Interesse an einem Tracking darlegen
      - nach dem 15.11.2010 sollen alle 2 Wochen lang nicht mehr auf Stars spielen, um der Initiative Nachdruck zu verleihen
    • HansWurst1985
      HansWurst1985
      Gold
      die ganzen Suchtis würden den Protest doch eh nicht 2 Wochen aushalten ;D
    • TommyAs
      TommyAs
      Global
      op = korn
      so obv.
    • cecil83
      cecil83
      Bronze
      hatten wir alles schonmal :rolleyes:
    • luvmeluvme
      luvmeluvme
      Bronze
      sry bin süchtig, getrackt wäre halt zu geil.
      aber sucht is sucht. 2 wochen no way.

wir könnten mal über 2 stunden reden
    • Th0m4sBC
      Th0m4sBC
      Bronze
      This will never work because Pokerstars is not in need of cooperating with Pokerstrategy. Furthermore; the players whom losing would hurt Pokerstars are so high up in their own VIP-System (SN+) that they have absolutely no interest in changing the poker room just because of the missing Strategy-Points. Not even for 2 weeks.
    • Schlautier
      Schlautier
      Bronze
      Original von Kingberger
      Cliffs für alle:

- er ruft dazu auf, dass alle denen es auch so geht am 15.11.2010 eine Mail an Stars schicken, indem sie ihr Interesse an einem Tracking darlegen
      - nach dem 15.11.2010 sollen alle 2 Wochen lang nicht mehr auf Stars spielen, um der Initiative Nachdruck zu verleihen
      bin au jeden fall dabei!
    • Kingberger
      Kingberger
      Bronze
      Original von Schlautier
      Original von Kingberger
      Cliffs für alle:

bin au jeden fall dabei!
      Mein Stars Acc ist zwar auch nicht getrackt über Strategy, ist mir aber eh egal, da ich eh nicht so auf Stars stehe. ;)
    • sarvam
      sarvam
      Bronze
      Greetings.

Thank you to all those who have replied so far.
      Just a reminder that anyone else who would like to participate, tomorrow is the deadline for this initiative.

Thank you.