Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um die Navigation auf unserer Website zu verbessern. Durch Weiternutzung unserer Seite stimmst du der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Details dazu und Einstellungsmöglichkeiten findest du in unseren Cookie-Richtlinien und unserer Datenschutzerklärung.Schließen

searching highstakes plrs to join a poker flat

• TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      firstly sorry, i am not writing in German, i understand/ can say sth in it, but its going to take ages for me to formulate sth serious

so hey guys,

i am Jozef, 24yo, from Slovakia, i ve been an active member here for ~2years now. ve been a hadjudge here and produced 1 vid also (was rly inexperienced in this field so its not rly the best prolly esp as far as explanatory fluent langueage skills are concerned) I also coach from the beginning of this year, every form of NL up to NL600. I ve evolved as a plr fairly quickly , from NL2-NL1k winner in 10months on FR. Then i swithced to SH /now also some HU.
      I am playing NL600-2k, mainly on SH (2k tableselection) and i am 1 of the biggest winners on these limits. Last 2months from ~56k hands i made ~+66k on EV, +50k$; i run ~50k under EV for last 4 months, so that is kinda my story.. + i wanna keep some outside life, so i am not playing much volume- but wanna improve in that (also miss some outside motivation i seek for here)

I ve been living in a pokerflat for last half a year now, but i wanna move out to Malta/Australia/ anywhere warmer with a few 2-3 dedicated plrs and friends.

I will start shooting NL5k by the end of the year and the goal would be to play mainly HU NL1k-2k as main + ofc continue in SH. I am a very theoretical and dilligent analysing worker (esp last few weeks after i decided to never ever play for grinding) and want to have aroung guys who mean it with poker to play to be the best.

Other than that i think most of the ppl who know me would describe me as a funny (usually make fun things around or myself), weird -(socially i am not rly so active- i dont like getting drunk every weekend at all, also when i feel sad, i just need to do some lonely running mostly), but alw staying out of troubles person, rly active as a sportsman, as well as in any other challenges (have been an active chess plr+ i sometimes play my ass off nonstop 20h+ on quake or diablo, or get to many sidebet actions.

I ve also imposed a challenge in my local coutry for the best HU plr whih has been accepted 1 guy, we ll play 20k hands, both online and live, is gonna be marketized a lot with potential tv coverage in the air. Mainly for this and for a contract w a flat we rent now i can move at soonest in Feb-March next year.

more info abt me, as well as some graphs or random chat from life u ll find in this blog of mine and my current flatmate: Bratislava pokerflat

as well as this: old blog with TwiceT (just active in the beginnning) (had a common blog with TwiceT, is one of my best friends and contacts in here, however our paths split, now we have a totally different orientations, but i think he can vouch for my credibility if needed)

if interested contact me on skype: cibicekj (TheLastNail) or email: cibicek@gmail.com

note: my current flatmate is most prolly not joining
  • 1 Antwort